Profile for linda bee > Reviews

linda bee (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
An Inconvenient Companion (A Regency Romance): Inconvenient Trilogy - Book 3
An Inconvenient Companion (A Regency Romance): Inconvenient Trilogy - Book 3

5.0 out of 5 stars A WONDERFUL set of stories by an Awesome writer!!!, 20 July 2014
A Wonderful set of 3 stories, which was full of heartfelt passion (without the continual bed scenes), feelings and lots of tugging at the heart strings.

Each of the stories make you look at the way you may think about certain people and what they do for a living and the struggles they may endure.

I was gutted when I realised that I had finished the third story in this trilogy.

Wonderfully descriptive, full of feelings and angst.

Just LOVED all 3.

Tall, Tanned & Texan (Mills & Boon Blaze)
Tall, Tanned & Texan (Mills & Boon Blaze)

1.0 out of 5 stars I MUST STOP reading such Cr@p!, 7 July 2014
If there had been a minus 1 star I would have clicked it!

This story is awkward (a bit like Deanie and her Gawd awful story!)

It should have worked but the writer tried too hard to make is sexy if you ask me, the writer made Deanie to awkward and the male lead (forgot his name already) too fricking annoying!

What is endearing about a smug man who knows the girl has lusted after him for a lifetime and is s&agging her as a favour to the girl???

And a word to the writer - if the only titillating script you can come up with is when the guy sucks a piece of pineapple out of the girl's wah wah then you REALLY need to reassess your talents as a writer.

UTTER Pish! Don't waste a penny reading this.

Night Driving (Mills & Boon Blaze) (Stop the Wedding! - Book 1)
Night Driving (Mills & Boon Blaze) (Stop the Wedding! - Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars A witty, laugh out loud sexy novel! Loved it, 26 May 2014
Loved this book and found myself laughing out load at some of the banter that went on. A bit gutted that the story ended as they just professed their love for each other but the story and their road trip 'adventure' was inventive and ultra readable.

I WOULD RECOMMEND this author. I will definitely buy again.

One More Kiss (Mills & Boon Blaze)
One More Kiss (Mills & Boon Blaze)

2.0 out of 5 stars Monotonous and boring! with a socially inept marine and a pathetic female!, 26 May 2014
Story started off ok, but quickly got BEYOND boring! with the female being won over by a husband who abandoned her on her honeymoon all because he ordered cupcakes for her, so she ended up having sex on the beach (and not the cocktail variety) with him after 4 years!

It then went on for most of the book with her (and him) having sex and saying they didn't want to be together. It all got a bit silly really. I didn't feel the story moved on really, the male lead seemed to have a lack of social skills which (I am presuming the author was trying to tap into the affects of him being a marine) but I did not feel she put enough research of depth into the story so it really just looked like the author just threw in a few keys sentences to remind you that he was a marine (hence his social awkwardness).

I actually gave up at 70% of the book because I felt it was just dragging on.

Sorry, I know the other reviews loved it, I'm a bit pi$$ed that I actually paid for this junk!

Would NOT buy another from this author and DEFO would NOT RECOMMEND!

Crash Into Me (A Shaken Dirty Novel)
Crash Into Me (A Shaken Dirty Novel)

5.0 out of 5 stars By eck! pass me my fan! Hot! Hot! Hot!, 11 April 2014
A FAB storyline, full of denial, pent up sexual frustrations, lust, and pure temptation.

A breathtaking novel but I don't expect any less from Ms Wolff - a STUNNING modern author. Loved it.

SEALed With A Kiss: Heroes With Heart
SEALed With A Kiss: Heroes With Heart

3.0 out of 5 stars Very short stories, OK but I felt the story was all tied up too neatly, too quickly, 11 April 2014
I have only read the first two stories and whilst they are good wee stories they are a bit too short and the end of the stories are very quickly 'tied up neatly' within a few end pages.

An OK read for the price.

The Tycoon's Make-Believe Fiancée
The Tycoon's Make-Believe Fiancée

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit of a dreary read but OK for a rainy afternoon reading, 11 April 2014
I found this guy a wee bit emotionally withdrawn to be honest and found the story a wee bit bland. I did read the book to the end in the hope if would hot up but to no avail.

Some folk may say this is a 'nice, simple cosy read', but I didn't over enjoy it and not sure I would read any more of Ms Lennox's books based on this one.

Ruined: An Ethan Frost Novel; A Loveswept New Adult Romance
Ruined: An Ethan Frost Novel; A Loveswept New Adult Romance

5.0 out of 5 stars An Absolutely STUNNING Novel!, 11 April 2014
I am GUTTED I have got to wait for 3 months for the second book (Addicted) about the VERY scrummy sounding Ethan Frost!

A Fab love story or perusal, refusal, addiction to a person and denial.

The story swept along at a good pace and I am distraught at having to wait so long to find out why that baddie has turned up????????

Tracey Wolff is a STUNNING author, and I look forward to reading many more of her books.

Neon Gummy Band Bracelets - Set of 12
Neon Gummy Band Bracelets - Set of 12
Offered by AllsortsAccessoriesUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as described and Super Fast Delivery., 5 April 2014
Amazingly quick delivery.

Item is exactly as described - rubber/gimmy band bracelets.

I am going to an 80s themed night and these are part of my outfit.

Really pleased with them at a great price. I don't expect them to last long but as long as they last the night I will be happy.

Stranded With A Billionaire Boxed Set
Stranded With A Billionaire Boxed Set

3.0 out of 5 stars By book 3 its a blur!, 30 Mar 2014
Story one is OK, story 2 seemed to boring so I skipped it, by book 3 I gave up.

Same old, same old!