Profile for Lucybod > Reviews

Content by Lucybod

Lucybod "springtime"

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
UKayed ® Gazebo 3m x 3m (Green) POP UP Steel Framed Gazebo 3m x 3m (Green)
UKayed ® Gazebo 3m x 3m (Green) POP UP Steel Framed Gazebo 3m x 3m (Green)
Offered by InternetukShop

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to erect., 17 Aug 2014
Easy to set up but recommend you buy the weights you put at the bottom of the legs. This made the gazebo much more sturdy and less likely to fly away when windy. It made it easier to pack up as we could lower it to half way before taking them off. We managed to erect it with two people but we found you need a chair to push the middle up to lock it if you are less than 6 ft tall.

1080p HD Outdoor Wireless WiFi IP Security Camera. Setup in 3 steps from iPhone, iPad and Android. 15m Night Vision, Motion Sensor, Remotely Viewable DVR, Free mobile/tablet apps and Free Unlimited Cloud DVR service. UCam247-HDO1080.
Offered by EyeSpy247

5.0 out of 5 stars Great camera., 17 Aug 2014
Excellent camera. Easy to set up. It works well with iPhone and ipad, I was able to check the house was ok while on holiday. It sends a message when the motion sensor it activated. You can divide the picture up to make areas less sensitive, which can be very useful if there are trees you don't want included. The only downside is you cannot seem to delete unwanted video from the app. It says delete but doesn't work. I have to delete via a laptop. You need to download a program to delete, make the alterations to the sensitivity etc. it's very easy.

AP® Portable 50000mAh Power Bank External Battery Charger Battery Pack Cellphones Travel Charger for iPad, iPad 2/3, iPhone 5, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod, Blackberry, HTC, Android, Samsung PSP, MP3, MP4, PSP, GPS, Digital Camera, Bluetooth, etc
Offered by ALLPOWERS UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Faulty battery., 17 Aug 2014
Charged battery fully. A few days later I wanted to charge my iPhone, pressed the button all lights came on. A couple of minutes later all lights had gone out and the battery was dead. Had sent it back for a refund.

720p HD Wireless WiFi IP Security Camera. Simple 3 steps setup using a mobile, tablet or PC. Free iPhone, iPad and Android app, Motion Alerts, IR Night Vision, Built-in DVR, Email Alerts and more. UCam247i-HD.
Offered by EyeSpy247

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to set up, 5 Jun 2014
So far the camera is working well. It was easy to set up, but had to look on the internet to see how to get it to email but didn't have any problems. I don't have it on all the time, only when we go out because you would be getting thousands of emails with the motion sensor. It works well on 3G and my iPhone tells me audibly via email when someone moves on the camera's picture. Wish I had bought this camera first instead of having an ordinary cam that doesnt email. That camera cost me nearly as much as this one. My fault for buying the first one from apple and not Amazon, more expensive and took twice as long to arrive! Would recommend this camera for peace of mind as you can see all is ok from anywhere and it will alert you if there's a problem.

New, Lyon Lilac Thick Twisted String Door Curtain Panel
New, Lyon Lilac Thick Twisted String Door Curtain Panel

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 27 May 2014
Looks great in the conservatory, we were constantly rescueing bees that flew inside and now nothing comes in. Highly recommended.

DOD LS300W Car Dashboard Camera Full HD 1080p Advanced WDR Super Night Vision 2.7 Inch LCD 140 Degree Lens G-sensor Motion Detection
Offered by HAMSWAN

5.0 out of 5 stars Good camera, 21 May 2014
This camera replaced a cheaper one that failed within a short time. The picture is superb and is very easy to set up. It works as soon as you pug it in. Had a problem where I had put the original camera's card in the camera and the camera stopped working. I emailed the company where I had bought the camera. I had a reply within the hour and had great support. I deleted all the old files on the card and the camera now works perfectly. I have only used the camera for a short time but so far it's great and I would recommend it.

BLACK VINYL FAUX LEATHER FROM THE FABRIC BARN , LEATHERETTE UPHOLSTERY FABRIC - ATLANTA by the metre
Offered by Sleepkings

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product, 21 May 2014
We have replaced the covers on the seats on our chairs in our conservatory where the black leatherette had failed. These chairs were bought from a big chain of shops and were guaranteed and insured. They wouldn't pay out so we bought this product and recovered the chairs ourselves. The chairs have been covered for about 2 years in this material and it still looks like new. The backs of the chairs have now failed so we have now bought more of this leatherette to replace that and I know it will look good and be far superior to the original. You can easily stitch the leatherette with an ordinary sewing machine. Very highly recommended.

Netgear WN1000RP Universal Wi-Fi Range Extender
Netgear WN1000RP Universal Wi-Fi Range Extender

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work very well., 21 April 2014
Wanted to have an extender to improve reception in our conservatory. We have a virgin wireless router. It didn't improve it at all, so gave up and put my old net gear router on the virgin one and it works much better. Could have saved myself the money it cost!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 23, 2014 10:14 PM BST

Chickenhawk
Chickenhawk
by Robert Mason

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book couldn't put it down., 21 April 2014
This review is from: Chickenhawk (Paperback)
A very frank and honest account of the Vietnam war. A great read, could not put the book down. Highly recommended.

Byron 1217 Wired Wall Battery Operated Bell Kit - White
Byron 1217 Wired Wall Battery Operated Bell Kit - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 17 Feb 2014
At last a bell that is reliable. We have had numerous wireless bells that fail so went back to old fashioned wire and now we don't miss the postman!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3