Profile for H. W. Polimerou > Reviews

Content by H. W. Polimerou

H. W. Polimerou "Happy Customer" (Greece)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Smallest Girl Ever
The Smallest Girl Ever
by Sally Gardner
Edition: Audio CD

4.0 out of 5 stars BARGAIN, 18 Oct. 2011
This review is from: The Smallest Girl Ever (Audio CD)
Although I have not listened to this story yet surely for the price you can't go wrong. As I do not live in the UK I have had to send it to a relative who does and it will be brought to me at Xmas. I am sure my 7 year old daughter will like it.

An Introduction to Gait Analysis
An Introduction to Gait Analysis
by Michael W. Whittle

4.0 out of 5 stars useful, 18 Oct. 2011
This book was bought for my son who is studying podiatry at university. It was on his list of required books and I therefore presume it is useful.

Timex Kids T890224E Time Teacher Flower Strap Watch
Timex Kids T890224E Time Teacher Flower Strap Watch

4.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied, 13 Sept. 2011
This watch is as expected and good to help young children learn to tell the time. The only problem may be the strap. It is very pretty but as it is a woven material it can get dirty easily not to mention wet.

Sylvanian Families Blue Family Car
Sylvanian Families Blue Family Car
Offered by Mytoyfactory

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice toy, 5 Feb. 2011
This was bought to pull the caravan that my daughter already has. It looks nice and I'm sure it will be liked when given as a present.

Zwilling J.A. Henckels Winnie the Pooh Children's Cutlery Set, Polished 18/10 Stainless Steel, 4 Piece

4.0 out of 5 stars Classy, 5 Feb. 2011
This set is unusual and looks really nice. It is a bit expensive compared with some other children's cutlery but it makes a beautiful present.

KSG Arts and Crafts Pic and Pin 0928 Seahorse Picture Kit
KSG Arts and Crafts Pic and Pin 0928 Seahorse Picture Kit

4.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied, 5 Feb. 2011
This arrived quickly and seems ok. I have not given it as a present yet so have not seen it made.

Life, the Universe and Everything
Life, the Universe and Everything
by Douglas Adams
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Customer, 29 April 2010
This was a present for my son and he was very happy with. I was too as it arrived promptly.

Churchill China Disney Winnie The Pooh Breakfast Set, A Friend Forever Design, Gift Tin

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy, 18 Feb. 2010
Great value set and as it comes in a mini suitcase rather than just a cardboard box it is suitable as a gift for a christening etc. I was pleased with my purchase and even though I had to pay postage costs to have it sent abroad it still worked out at a reasonable price. It looks classy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3