Profile for ANDRIA > Reviews

Cutter Pme Snowflake Plunger Large 55mm
Cutter Pme Snowflake Plunger Large 55mm
Offered by Electric Mania Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cutter!!, 16 Aug 2013
Well make cutter you get excellent results using this cutter!. perfect snowflake!! PMe products are the best cutters by far.

Cosatto Zoomi Group 1/2/3 Car Seat (Little Monster)
Cosatto Zoomi Group 1/2/3 Car Seat (Little Monster)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Carseat!!, 16 Aug 2013
I purchased 2 seats for my twin girls they love the seats and the eye catching design, I would reccomend this product!!.

Renapur Leather Balsam 200ml
Renapur Leather Balsam 200ml
Offered by Renapur Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!! fantasic results!!, 16 Aug 2013
I would reccomend this product it brings a tired old leather sofa back to life giving it a fantastic shine!!

Lindam 14cm Universal Extension - white
Lindam 14cm Universal Extension - white

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT UNIVERSAL, 14 Feb 2013
I bought this as it claims to be universal but its not, so now I'm stuck with it as it would be just as much as it cost to post it back very disappointing!.

Neocate LCP (400g)
Neocate LCP (400g)
Offered by NutriDrinks

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!, 4 Aug 2012
This review is from: Neocate LCP (400g) (Personal Care)
My daughter is 20 weeks old twin 2 did not take to regular formula wasn't gaining weight projectile vomiting feeds loose stools she fought with the bottle at feed times wanting it but turning her head refusing it. Consultant prescribed medication for reflux this didn't help attended apt to see dietician who prescribed neocate and we have a new baby!! She loves it takes it with no problems!! And we can see the difference already she's puting weight on which is great!! Her stools have got thicker as well she doesn't mind the taste when she burps it smells like potatoes!!! Strange I know!! But it's helped that's the main thing!! Highly reccomend this product!!

Yavonae 25% TCA Chemical Peel Exfoliant 30 ml 1 fl oz - Professional Resurfacing Facial Treatment - Remove Dark Skin Spots, Fine Lines, Acne Scars, and More
Offered by International Bodyworks

1.0 out of 5 stars Too scared to use it!, 28 July 2012
Purchased this thinking I'd do a home chemical peel after reading the information that came with it im too scared to use it! Frightened of it causing scaring. I wanted to brighten up the skin on my face.
Comment Comments (13) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 29, 2014 11:07 PM BST

NEW! Fur Fabric Buggysnuggle - Stars Fur in French Beige
NEW! Fur Fabric Buggysnuggle - Stars Fur in French Beige
Offered by Babycurls

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 28 July 2012
Lovely product keeps my baby twin girls all cosy!! Would recommend!! I get complimented on how lovely they are!! Well worth the money.

Playshoes Universal Sun Umbrella for Strollers (Black)
Playshoes Universal Sun Umbrella for Strollers (Black)

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT UNIVERSAL, 28 July 2012
I bought 2 for my baby twin girls city jogger pram the clip would not open wide enough. I also tried to clip it onto a babybjorn bouncer which has a thinner metal bar it wouldnt fit that either. So now I'm stuck with 2 unused parasols that I cannot use. I would not recommend this product as universal.

WMA 24pcs Icing Piping Nozzles Pastry Tips Cake Sugarcraft Decorating Tool Box Set-Pack of 24
Offered by LTZmart

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value brilliant product, 27 Jun 2012
Really well worth the money!! Well made as well. The case ensures you keep the nozzles in one place instead of losing them if they came loose.

Stro-Boing
Stro-Boing
Offered by mtxtoys

4.0 out of 5 stars Eye catching, 18 May 2012
This review is from: Stro-Boing (Toy)
I purchased this for my 10 week old twins they love to look at the ball lighting up and the different colours. My 3 year old grandson loves it he plays with it constantly when he comes to visit. Would recommend this toy.

Page: 1 | 2