Profile for A happy customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
The Journey
The Journey

5.0 out of 5 stars enjoy it!, 27 Dec 2014
This review is from: The Journey (Kindle Edition)
The usual riveting cannot put down reading late into the night story again from Josephine Cox. Get it...enjoy it!

Autumn on Angel Street: Forrester Saga Book One (Forrester Family Saga 1)
Autumn on Angel Street: Forrester Saga Book One (Forrester Family Saga 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars ... it yet but so far it is not a bad storyline but a little too descriptive for me, 28 Nov 2014
I still haven't reading it yet but so far it is not a bad storyline but a little too descriptive for me. Goes on and on about what the weather was like and what they were wearing etc.

Paths of Glory
Paths of Glory

4.0 out of 5 stars Usual excellent Jeffrey Archer standard, 10 Nov 2014
This review is from: Paths of Glory (Kindle Edition)
Usual excellent Jeffrey Archer standard....great fast paced story, not easy to put down. Will keep you reading all through the night.
Buy it!!

Kitchen Craft Chrome Plated Three Tier Trolley
Kitchen Craft Chrome Plated Three Tier Trolley

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Nov 2014
I love my veggie trolley what else can I say. It works for me

The Elephant Whisperer: Learning About Life, Loyalty and Freedom From a Remarkable Herd of Elephants

5.0 out of 5 stars What a wonderful book., 10 Nov 2014
What a wonderful book.....I can't recommend this highly enough. I lived in South Africa for 32 years so I am with Anthony in every word. I hope that everyone who reads this, buys the book and enjoys as much as I have. It covers more than elephants, it is about the entire running of a game lodge including things like storms and severe floods etc. It really is a book I didn't want to put down at night. Just get and read for yourselves!!

The Chisellers
The Chisellers

3.0 out of 5 stars as I found I was getting bored before halfway through, 3 Oct 2014
This review is from: The Chisellers (Kindle Edition)
It was only an 'ok' read, as I found I was getting bored before halfway through. There is a story line, but I thought I was getting a Mrs Brown's boys insight, it was nothing of the sort. I'm not saying don't buy it, but it will be a quick read.

Speak Swahili, Dammit!: A tragic, funny African childhood
Speak Swahili, Dammit!: A tragic, funny African childhood

4.0 out of 5 stars It is a happy and sad book but some of the friendships are ..., 26 Sep 2014
An enjoyable read but I must say there were passages that I tended to speed read, and they became little laborious. It is a happy and sad book but some of the friendships are heart warming and overall I'd say it was worth the read.

Brotherhood: Dharma, Destiny, and the American Dream
Brotherhood: Dharma, Destiny, and the American Dream

5.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed the 2 brothers writing this book with alternate chapters, 26 Sep 2014
I enjoyed the 2 brothers writing this book with alternate chapters. It gave good perspectives from both sides, and believe me they are different viewpoints yet they meet so often. I liked the historical facts of growing up in India and later moving to America.
I have followed Deepak's writing and teachings for a while now, but this book gave me a very human insight to the man, I didn't even know he had a brother!
Highly recommend this book...buy it and relax into another world.

No Holding Back
No Holding Back

4.0 out of 5 stars I felt happy for her that she now has a good marriage ..., 26 Sep 2014
This review is from: No Holding Back (Kindle Edition)
I found the first part of her book quick reading but as her 'life' went on I became more engrossed. Her career has been followed by most UK citizens, but her relationships / marriages I wasn't in touch with as I have lived out of the UK for many years.
She writes candidly and I found myself 'with her' on a number of levels.
I felt happy for her that she now has a good marriage and her 2 gorgeous daughters. It was good read.

Ask and It Is Given: Learning to Manifest Your Desires (Law of Attraction)
Ask and It Is Given: Learning to Manifest Your Desires (Law of Attraction)

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended., 3 July 2014
This is a book that cannot be rushed or indeed read in one go. In fact I am still reading although I am around 1/2way through it.
There is a lot to digest, even though there is also a lot of repetition, but repetition is the mother of all learning after all!
It is one of those books we can pick up at any time however we are feeling, but particularly if we are feeling low or confused about life, or despondant. This book has wisdom and the know how to get us back in touch with ourselves ie our Source.
After all, it comes from where we need to connect to. Highly recommended.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7