Profile for A happy customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Empty Nets and Promises
Empty Nets and Promises

3.0 out of 5 stars Short not so sweet, 15 Jun. 2016
Got through quite quickly as it wasn't difficult to read, as it was predictable and a fairly short story. Just glad I only paid 99p!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 15, 2016 11:11 PM BST

Paul Mitchell The Conditioner 300ml
Paul Mitchell The Conditioner 300ml
Offered by Hair Inspiration

5.0 out of 5 stars Best hair conditioner ever!, 29 May 2016
Best hair conditioner ever! You need a such a small amount on towel dried hair and it feels so soft and tangle free. My daughter introduced me to it in Cape Town when I visited last December. I was very happy to get it on Amazon in UK. One bottle lasts over a year.

Lizzie's Secret: A gritty heart-warming saga (The Workshop Girls Book 1)
Lizzie's Secret: A gritty heart-warming saga (The Workshop Girls Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT!, 21 May 2016
Brilliant story, good paced reading, kept me up later than I wanted most nights. Looking forward to getting The Workshop Girls Book 2!

The Woman Who Upped and Left: A laugh-out-loud read that will put a spring in your step!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 May 2016
Good laugh but didn't grab me.

Tucker's Way (The Tucker Series Book 1)
Tucker's Way (The Tucker Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved Tucker's Way, 11 April 2016
Loved Tucker's Way....what an original storyline...loved reading in the vernacular it was written in, it made it very real to me and was a lot of fun.

Clover's Child (No Greater Love)
Clover's Child (No Greater Love)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing read, 11 April 2016
Amazing read....really is one of those 'cannot put down, read through the night' books. I loved the characters and didn't want it to end although I wanted t know what happened at the end. I have Amanda Prowse stories before and she never fails to deliver.

The Life and Loves of a He Devil: A Memoir
The Life and Loves of a He Devil: A Memoir

4.0 out of 5 stars This devil is a star, 27 Jan. 2016
This devil is a star! I enjoyed Graham's style of writing which is very down to earth. It did get a little confusing when it came to the different eras but each confusion unravelled itself as I read on. Certainly worth a read if you like honest, open minded reading.

The Crossing Conquering the Atlantic in the World's Toughest Rowing Race by Fogle, Ben ( AUTHOR ) May-10-2007 Paperback
by Ben Fogle

5.0 out of 5 stars Unputadownable, 17 Jan. 2016
Unputadownable! Wow this book just wouldn't let me get any sleep, as though I was rowing the Atlantic myself. I laughed and I cried and I wanted to actually be there at times. I read it on my Kindle then bought a hard back copy for my cousin who sails, as a Christmas present.

Montana Cherries (The Wildes of Birch Bay)
Montana Cherries (The Wildes of Birch Bay)

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely enjoyable, 17 Jan. 2016
I Loved it !! True it is a very romantic story it certainly does tug at the heart strings all the way through. Kim Law has a very good way of pulling one into the characters and their needs. Its a simple story in its way, but extremely enjoyable none the less.

Perfect Daughter (No Greater Courage)
Perfect Daughter (No Greater Courage)

1.0 out of 5 stars Housewives only!, 2 Dec. 2015
I really had to force myself to continue reading to the end as I could not believe it could have such little content. Suburban clap trap! I wold not have been so caustic if it were a new emerging author, but not the case here. She h as written quite a few novels, although I have to say I haven't read her before, she wrote this book in a boring style.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10