Profile for A happy customer > Reviews

Content by A happy customer

A happy customer (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Beneath an Irish Sky (Choc Lit) (An Emerald Isle Romance Book 1)
Beneath an Irish Sky (Choc Lit) (An Emerald Isle Romance Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Clever plot and would make a good television play, 24 April 2015
Gorgeous story...full of real Irish life. Clever plot and would make a good television play. You will read far into the night as I did!

Proud of You
Proud of You

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant read buy it and enjoy a few nights or ..., 20 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Proud of You (Kindle Edition)
Brilliant read buy it and enjoy a few nights or days engrossed reading. Characters well defined and plot well planned

A Time for Silence
A Time for Silence

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth buying, 23 Jan. 2015
A good read....good storyline and character definition. quite enjoyable. Worth buying.

The Journey
The Journey

5.0 out of 5 stars enjoy it!, 27 Dec. 2014
This review is from: The Journey (Kindle Edition)
The usual riveting cannot put down reading late into the night story again from Josephine Cox. Get it...enjoy it!

Autumn on Angel Street: Forrester Saga Book One (Forrester Family Saga 1)
Autumn on Angel Street: Forrester Saga Book One (Forrester Family Saga 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars ... it yet but so far it is not a bad storyline but a little too descriptive for me, 28 Nov. 2014
I still haven't reading it yet but so far it is not a bad storyline but a little too descriptive for me. Goes on and on about what the weather was like and what they were wearing etc.

Paths of Glory
Paths of Glory

4.0 out of 5 stars Usual excellent Jeffrey Archer standard, 10 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Paths of Glory (Kindle Edition)
Usual excellent Jeffrey Archer standard....great fast paced story, not easy to put down. Will keep you reading all through the night.
Buy it!!

Kitchen Craft Chrome Plated Three Tier Trolley
Kitchen Craft Chrome Plated Three Tier Trolley

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Nov. 2014
I love my veggie trolley what else can I say. It works for me

The Elephant Whisperer: Learning About Life, Loyalty and Freedom From a Remarkable Herd of Elephants

5.0 out of 5 stars What a wonderful book., 10 Nov. 2014
What a wonderful book.....I can't recommend this highly enough. I lived in South Africa for 32 years so I am with Anthony in every word. I hope that everyone who reads this, buys the book and enjoys as much as I have. It covers more than elephants, it is about the entire running of a game lodge including things like storms and severe floods etc. It really is a book I didn't want to put down at night. Just get and read for yourselves!!

The Chisellers
The Chisellers

3.0 out of 5 stars as I found I was getting bored before halfway through, 3 Oct. 2014
This review is from: The Chisellers (Kindle Edition)
It was only an 'ok' read, as I found I was getting bored before halfway through. There is a story line, but I thought I was getting a Mrs Brown's boys insight, it was nothing of the sort. I'm not saying don't buy it, but it will be a quick read.

Speak Swahili, Dammit!: A tragic, funny African childhood
Speak Swahili, Dammit!: A tragic, funny African childhood

4.0 out of 5 stars It is a happy and sad book but some of the friendships are ..., 26 Sept. 2014
An enjoyable read but I must say there were passages that I tended to speed read, and they became little laborious. It is a happy and sad book but some of the friendships are heart warming and overall I'd say it was worth the read.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8