Profile for A happy customer > Reviews

Ask and It Is Given: Learning to Manifest Your Desires
Ask and It Is Given: Learning to Manifest Your Desires
Price: 5.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended., 3 July 2014
This is a book that cannot be rushed or indeed read in one go. In fact I am still reading although I am around 1/2way through it.
There is a lot to digest, even though there is also a lot of repetition, but repetition is the mother of all learning after all!
It is one of those books we can pick up at any time however we are feeling, but particularly if we are feeling low or confused about life, or despondant. This book has wisdom and the know how to get us back in touch with ourselves ie our Source.
After all, it comes from where we need to connect to. Highly recommended.

Everyday Wisdom For Success
Everyday Wisdom For Success
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST HAVE, 6 Jun 2014
This is another gem from Wayne W Dyer. I have read so many of his books including his first book which I found in the 70s when I was a teenager. Everyday Wisdom for Success is a very easy to read book and I love it because anyone can pick it up anytime and it will pick you up! Everything I read in this book resonated with me. I'm giving it 5stars because I cannot find
any reason to give it less.

Behind Palace Doors - My Service as the Queen Mother's Equerry
Behind Palace Doors - My Service as the Queen Mother's Equerry
Price: 4.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent reading, 29 May 2014
What a well written book giving an amazing deeper insight and some really humourous sides to the Queen Mother. Throroughly enjoyable.

Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life: Living the Wisdom of the Tao
Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life: Living the Wisdom of the Tao

5.0 out of 5 stars A happy customer, 29 May 2014
A special book that is a treasure. I read it on my Kindle but I have to buy the paperback as there are so many points I want to highlight and also to enable me to loan it to other people who would appreciate this type of book. I have been a follower of Wayne Dyer since the 70's and he and I have grown spiritually since then. Buy it...you will not regret it I certain of this.

I Can See Clearly Now
I Can See Clearly Now
Price: 7.79

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE IT!!!, 30 April 2014
I have followed Wayne Dyer closely for many years...I bought 'Your Erroneous Zones' way back in the 70's. This latest book is reminding me that 'I also can see clearly now' what life simply all about in my own life. And I mean 'simply' because at the end of the day life is quite simple once we get the hang of it. Love is the answer to everything. Thank you Wayne...thank you Amazon.

Bissell 2X Multi Allergen Advanced Formula Carpet Shampoo
Bissell 2X Multi Allergen Advanced Formula Carpet Shampoo
Offered by SPARES-2-GO
Price: 9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars its ok, 28 Feb 2014
It doesn't get all the stains out and one has to work hard with the appliance and use VERY hot water. It was hard work to clean my lounge carpet which is only mainly used by me alone. I thought my carpet would come up better but its only ok.

Toshiba Satellite C50D-A-133 15.6-inch Laptop (AMD E1-2100 1.0 GHz, 4 GB RAM, 500 GB HDD, Windows 8.1)
Offered by Value_Deal
Price: 328.59

3.0 out of 5 stars I bought it too quickly, 18 Feb 2014
I bought the Toshiba Satellite laptop in a hurry when my Dell laptop packed up. I basically bought it on price. Having now got it loaded with all my stuff on it, I am finding the keys on the keyboard very flat and the space bar could be longer as it is easily missed and then I have to go back and add spaces. Also the up and down keys are the tiniest key in this whole keyboard, and I use them a lot for scrolling slowly. I find my finger touching the shift key above..... and me getting annoyed.
I will probably get used to the feel and the layout of this Toshiba, but its a lesson to pay more attention (and maybe more money) next time I buy a laptop.

Christmas Eve in the Workhouse - A Christmas Short Story
Christmas Eve in the Workhouse - A Christmas Short Story
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars non stop, 3 Feb 2014
I loved this story from start to finish, I couldn't put it down. The story speeds along at an exciting pace but the ending was predictable unfortunately.

Before You Go [DVD]
Before You Go [DVD]
Dvd ~ Julie Walters
Offered by MusicnMedia
Price: 4.19

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT A HEAD TURNER, 26 Jan 2014
This review is from: Before You Go [DVD] (DVD)
Just about ok....very slow story line....frankly I felt it was a waste of decent cast. A much lesser known cast could have done it as well.

Duracell Rechargeable Accu StayCharged HR03 800 mAh AAA Batteries - 4-Pack
Duracell Rechargeable Accu StayCharged HR03 800 mAh AAA Batteries - 4-Pack
Offered by Battery Warehouse
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars who rates batteries??/, 8 Jan 2014
theres nothing to say about batteries....they work! please decide on the categories of items that can be sensibly rated now!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6