Profile for Jayne R > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
The Letter
The Letter

3.0 out of 5 stars Great start. Disappointing end., 19 Feb. 2015
This review is from: The Letter (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book to start with especially the two stories running alongside each other. I found I couldn't put it down and just wanted to keep on reading to see where it would all end. Unfortunately the story then starts to become incredibly predictable and the writing, for me, weakened. There were a few typo errors too. I also found Tina and William's relationship a little unrealistic with them both becoming too familiar too soon. Great start but disappointing end for me. All that said I wouldn't discourage anyone from reading it as it does start really well and, once started, you do need to see how it ends.

The Girl on the Train
The Girl on the Train

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth a read, 16 Feb. 2015
I really enjoyed this book to begin with. Well written and a real page turner but then I got about 3/4 of the way through at which point it started to wane a little for me and I found myself just wanting to get it finished. I'd worked out "who'd done it" and really just wanted to finish the book for confirmation I was right. Overall, worth reading though.

Quest Super Once A Day Timed Release - Pack of 90 Tablets
Quest Super Once A Day Timed Release - Pack of 90 Tablets
Offered by Superfooduk

4.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend, 5 Feb. 2015
These are really good value on Amazon. Cheaper for the 90 tablets than a bottle of 60 I saw elsewhere.

SAVFY® Fire HD 7 Tablet (2014 Oct Release) Case - [ Auto Sleep / Wake ] Leather Case [ Polka Dot ] Pouch for Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7" Slim Flip Leather Standing Protective Cover Fire HD 7 inch 4th Generation 2014 model (Wi-Fi 8GB & 16GB)
Offered by eLifeStore Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 5 Feb. 2015
Had a Kindle Fire HD7 for Christmas and was worried about damaging it. Decided to order this for protection. It fits perfectly.

New Replacement Toshiba SD-23VB Remote Control
New Replacement Toshiba SD-23VB Remote Control
Offered by Remotes Replaced

4.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 5 Feb. 2015
We mislaid the other remote control for our DVD player so was really chuffed when we found this on Amazon. Works perfectly and no need to keep manually pressing the play buttons etc now!

Us
Us

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read!, 23 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Us (Kindle Edition)
Really enjoyed this book. Funny but equally sad at times. You feel yourself rooting for Douglas but then at other times can see where Connie/Albie are coming from! Well worth reading.

The Christmas Party
The Christmas Party
by Carole Matthews

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 5 Jan. 2015
This review is from: The Christmas Party (Paperback)
Got my friend this whilst she was recuperating after a recent operation. Not yet read it myself but she tells me she really enjoyed it.

TIGI Bed Head For Men Matte Separation Workable Wax 75g
TIGI Bed Head For Men Matte Separation Workable Wax 75g
Offered by SHAINDY'S BEAUTY

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., 5 Jan. 2015
My Mother in Law bought bought this for my son for Christmas. He said he loves it. Great hold and smells really good too.

Made in India: Cooked in Britain: Recipes from an Indian Family Kitchen
Made in India: Cooked in Britain: Recipes from an Indian Family Kitchen
by Meera Sodha

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 5 Jan. 2015
Bought this for my friend for Christmas. She's already cooked one recipe from it and said it was lovely and just planning to try another one now. Pleased with it.

Peaky Blinders - Series 1-2 [DVD] [2013]
Peaky Blinders - Series 1-2 [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Cillian Murphy

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 5 Jan. 2015
Bought this for my son for Christmas as he loved it when it was on tv. Brilliant show.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5