Profile for Teresa Twilton > Reviews

No Regrets: The Life of Edith Piaf
No Regrets: The Life of Edith Piaf
by Carolyn Burke

4.0 out of 5 stars No Regrets!, 31 July 2014
Edith Piaf's life story....very deep and sometimes difficult to read, a lot of French, sadly I don't speak! However, as a huge fan of the woman and her voice, I'm glad I had the opportunity to read it...only for Edith Piaf fans though.

The Light Between Oceans
The Light Between Oceans
by M L Stedman

5.0 out of 5 stars Good story., 31 July 2014
I don't normally read novels, however, I made an exception for this one as it appealed to me...I thoroughly enjoyed the story as has my friend who I passed it onto afterwards.

Pearly Kings and Queens - 3x2 inch Fridge Magnet - large magnetic button - Magnet
Offered by Art247

4.0 out of 5 stars Doin' the Lambeth Walk!, 31 July 2014
Perfect after show gifts for my friends in the Production of Me & My Girl....those of you who know the show will know that the Pearly Kings and Queens feature in it, so you will see that these magnet were perfect!

The Sweethearts
The Sweethearts
by Lynn Russell

4.0 out of 5 stars One for the girls!, 31 July 2014
This review is from: The Sweethearts (Paperback)
Absolutely loved this book and it depicts the time and era brilliantly. The Sweethearts (of the Title) were a delight to read about.

Black Photo Picture Frame Tree Vine Branch Removable Wall Decor Decal
Black Photo Picture Frame Tree Vine Branch Removable Wall Decor Decal
Offered by Rainbow Fox

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 31 July 2014
Haven't actually put this up yet, not quite sure about it...looks a bit flimsy.

Bee Beautiful Pure Beeswax Furniture Polish : 100g
Bee Beautiful Pure Beeswax Furniture Polish : 100g

4.0 out of 5 stars Beeswax works great on all type of woods., 31 July 2014
This is a very good product at a good price too, having priced Beeswax at other shops the cheapest I found was £12, where this product was £5 and does what it says on the tin!

Birmingham Blitz
Birmingham Blitz
by Annie Murray

4.0 out of 5 stars Brummies will like this book!, 31 July 2014
This review is from: Birmingham Blitz (Paperback)
Enjoyable read especially for those of us that are familiar with the names and places, and of course it's another nostagic trip.

KRISP Womens Ruched Draped Twisted Knot Front Mini Sleeveless V neck float Dress Tie Belted Party Summer Casual Beach 9354 (12, Purple)

3.0 out of 5 stars The dress was not too bad at all, 22 July 2014
The dress was not too bad at all, especially the colour, however, I am only 5ft tall and it made me look pregnant, in fact it would be perfect for someone in the early stages of pregnancy.

Bread, Jam and a Borrowed Pram: A Nurse's Story From the Streets
Bread, Jam and a Borrowed Pram: A Nurse's Story From the Streets
by Dot May Dunn

4.0 out of 5 stars Nostalgic Trip!, 12 Jun 2014
Another nice little insight and story about the 50's which to those of us who were around then, brings it all back again...I enjoyed the book very much.

Rio Trading Amazon Rose Mosqueta Oil 20ml
Rio Trading Amazon Rose Mosqueta Oil 20ml

4.0 out of 5 stars A Gift!, 12 Jun 2014
I can' comment on this product, though the person I bought it for as a gift, 'swears' by it, after having had major surgery, she uses it on her scars, which she says 'it is marvellous aid to recovery!

Page: 1 | 2