Profile for jimmy wayne > Reviews

Content by jimmy wayne

jimmy wayne

Page: 1 | 2
Bamix Gastro 200 Professional Hand Held Food Processor with Longer Shaft, 200 Watts

5.0 out of 5 stars Little wizzard, 9 Feb. 2013
get one,you won't regret it,had it for over a year now and still amazed at what it can do and how good it does it.

Home - tek HT819 Electonic Cordless Carpet Sweeper
Home - tek HT819 Electonic Cordless Carpet Sweeper

2.0 out of 5 stars not so good, 9 Feb. 2013
this item seemed okay to start with,but after a few months it didn't hold the charge too good,eventually stopped working so it went in the bin.

Sweex MI452 Wireless Mouse - Red
Sweex MI452 Wireless Mouse - Red
Offered by Branded and New

5.0 out of 5 stars well worth the money, 9 Feb. 2013
Got one of these for the wife at xmas,wanted to see how good it was, it was really good so decided to get myself one,rated 5 star for this item,you won't be disappointed .

Lenovo Ideapad Z580 15.6-inch Laptop (Red) - (Intel Core i5 3210M 2.5GHz Processor, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, Nvidia GeForce GT 630M 1GB, DVD RW, Windows 8)

4.0 out of 5 stars Lenovo laptop, 1 Dec. 2012
Got this for the wife for xmas, looks really good and with 8 gig memory it sure is fast (I tried it out) got stuck at the door with the delivery man who was going on about how great Lenovo are and that he has an older one but still works great, he also told me that its IBM that make them so I guess with a name like that the product is going to be good.
I gave this laptop 4 stars, not because there is something wrong with it but its this new windows 8 that I'm not too sure about,I had to go on the net (you tube) and watch a few videos to get the hang of it but I'm sure it will be fine after some practice.
Delivery was spot on and I have no complaints at all.
Anybody thinking of getting this laptop will be pleased with it, it has a graphics card (not onboard) which is better for playing games onlne, also a very large hard drive which will be near impossible to fill, and as I said already 8 gig ram, what more could you ask for?....well the price for one thing!!... and I must say it was/is a bargain.
One more thing, I searched everywhere for this laptop and Amazon could equal the best price I got plus you got the guarantee that your dealing with a trust worthy company,so you can't go wrong!.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 21, 2013 9:50 PM GMT

Page: 1 | 2