Profile for Green Fairy > Reviews

Content by Green Fairy

Green Fairy (Berkshire, England)

iPad Case Bundle - Compatible with Apple iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4 - including 1 Rotating PU Leather Case with Bling Rhinestones / 1 Bling Stylus Pen / 1 Long Stylus Pen / 1 ECO-FUSED® Microfibre Cleaning Cloth (Leopard)
Offered by ECO-FUSED UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Tried and tested review, 12 May 2015
Thought I'd add a short review having had this iPad case for some time, rather than just having opened the packaging.
Still gets a big 👍🏻. Lasted 18 months, used on a daily basis by myself and all the little ones in the family.
Never lost a piece of bling in all that time. Now replacing as the corners are breaking down and starting to peel through general wear and tear

Aigle Unisex-Adult Parcours 2 Wellington Boots
Aigle Unisex-Adult Parcours 2 Wellington Boots
Price: £46.05 - £199.99

1.0 out of 5 stars What a con on the pricing Amazon!, 10 Jan. 2014
Ordered these 8th Jan size 6.5 at a cost of £47.76

Despite carefully choosing what size to go for (I'm a Hunter 6 but Aigle only come in half sizes so to go up or down?) I decided to go up to the 6.5.

Arrived today (10th Jan) and are a big fit (but seem good boots). No problem, I'll swap for a size 5.5 even though I'm a bit concerned that they might be too small.

On attempting to complete the online returns form I find that I can't send them back for a replacement pair - will only swap if there's 'something wrong' with them. So I have to do a return (paying for heavy postage) and place a new separate order.

So, on trying to place a 'new' order for size 5.5 I find the price has gone up in just 2 days from £47.76 to £84.48, yet for another 'new order' for a size 6.5 the price would be £50.83!!!! Am obviously not happy. What's going on Amazon?
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 6, 2014 7:11 PM GMT

Hunter Unisex Original Gloss Wellies Black W23616 6 UK
Hunter Unisex Original Gloss Wellies Black W23616 6 UK
Offered by Tower-London

2.0 out of 5 stars Good look, great fit but these boots ain't made for walking, 5 Jan. 2014
Really comfy, nice high fit in the leg and not baggy round the calves like other cheap wellies I've bought.

Bought mine in Dec '12 for dog walking as fed up replacing the cheap wellies every winter, thought these would last. They didn't.

Felt before Xmas just gone that my feet were a little 'cold', surely they couldn't be leaking already, not at 80 quid a pair?! A few more days passed and yep, they definitely are. Cracks formed on the tops where the foot bends.

So, they lasted almost a year to the day and as the warranty is only 12 months I'll have to lump it. Bearing in mind the lovely summer we had 2013 these boots may be a year old but have only had one winter's wear, so no more durable than the 20 pound pairs I've bought previously.

Not sure what to do next as these were the best fitting pair I've had but last no longer than any other. Pay the price if you're after a comfortable, close fit but not if you're expecting them to last.