Profile for Lily-Rose > Reviews

RapiDry Top Coat 15 ml
RapiDry Top Coat 15 ml
Offered by Beautiful eBuyers

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible product- wouldn't buy again!, 1 Sep 2014
I bought this product hoping that it would be really good, but although it dries relatively quickly, it chips straight away! It started chipping on the same day! I used a base coat of OPI, 2 coats of OPI then a layer of this and it was really disappointing. Far too brittle and just not a very good product to use! Didn't last at all. Wouldn't buy this product again.

TOC Silver Jewellery Anti Tarnish Cleaning & Polishing Cloth X 2 - 115mm x 165mm
Offered by eurosparkle

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 8 May 2014
Finally a product that actually works! This is really cheap and does exactly what it says, truly noticeable results within seconds! Would definitely purchase this again!

Barry M Cosmetics Glitter Nail Paint Ruby Glitter 10ml
Barry M Cosmetics Glitter Nail Paint Ruby Glitter 10ml
Offered by Faith Cosmetics

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice effect!, 16 Jan 2014
I bought this and it's great, looks lovely over solid colours. Barry M nail paint is always of great quality and lasts well!

Tweezerman Combo Clipper Set
Tweezerman Combo Clipper Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice set!, 16 Jan 2014
A little pricey but definitely worth the money. They're much better quality and much sharper than other ones you can buy elsewhere. Would strongly recommend!

Tiger A4 elasticated file - clearview tinted colours x 1 single
Tiger A4 elasticated file - clearview tinted colours x 1 single
Offered by FiveBoys Stationery Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 16 Jan 2014
Had an elasticated folder before which lasted for years, really strong and robust and kept work in very good condition. I bought this as a replacement and it's very poor quality and cheap material. It's flimsy and doesn't actually prevent your documents from bending. Definitely wouldn't buy again, waste of money.

KNITTED SOCK POUCH CASE PINK / PINK FOR IPOD NANO 4 / 5 4G / 5G 4TH GEN / 5TH GEN
Offered by inksale

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely colour!, 4 Nov 2013
This case is great value and does exactly what it should. The colour is lovely and I'm really pleased with this product. Would definitely buy similar again!

Manchester United Multi Stripe Devil Slouch Beanie Hat (RRP £13.00!)
Manchester United Multi Stripe Devil Slouch Beanie Hat (RRP £13.00!)

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely product, 4 Nov 2013
The hat is very good quality and the colours are great. It was better than I expected and I am looking forward to giving this product as a gift! Would recommend!

Sistema 700 ml Davina Bottle, Purple
Sistema 700 ml Davina Bottle, Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased!, 4 Nov 2013
Really good product, lovely colour. The design works well and it doesn't leak. Very pleased with this product and the quick delivery!

12 Guinea Pig design rice paper fairy / cup cake 40mm toppers pre cut cake decoration
Offered by Simply Topps Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 4 Nov 2013
When the product arrived, I was disappointed to find that all toppers are stacked on top of each other in poor packaging. I was hoping to use this product as a gift, and the photo on the site looked great with all the designs laid out, but in reality the product doesn't look very appealing and I don't feel able to give it as part of a gift.

SUCK UK Key Bottle Opener
SUCK UK Key Bottle Opener

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful product- Use a different seller, 10 Dec 2012
Recently, I purchased a Suck UK Bottle Opener for a friend after viewing it on Amazon. The packaging looked fantastic, I loved the red label attached to the key and the silver colour of it and I was looking forward to it's arrival.

What I received was nothing like I had seen. I was sent just a key on it's own in an envelope, with no packaging nor a receipt. How am I meant to give this as a gift if it's not even in its packaging? Not only this, the colour of the key was in fact not silver, but bronze which is not what I ordered. I was also disappointed that it was just the key, there was no red Suck UK label like I'd seen in the photos.

I am now unable to give this as a gift like I'd hoped to, so it has turned out to be a complete waste of money. I would not recommend buying this product from this company.

Since purchasing, I have contacted the seller, however, I am yet to get a response, if any.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 9, 2013 1:10 PM BST