Profile for Gelly > Reviews

Content by Gelly

Gelly

Page: 1 | 2
Be Careful What You Wish For (The Clifton Chronicles)
Be Careful What You Wish For (The Clifton Chronicles)
by Jeffrey Archer

5.0 out of 5 stars Be Careful What You Wish For..., 28 April 2014
As always Jeffrey Archers books hit the spot
Another Page Turner ..I Can,t wait for the next one in this series ..

The Essence of Optoelectronics (Essence of Engineering)
The Essence of Optoelectronics (Essence of Engineering)
by Kathryn M. Booth

5.0 out of 5 stars optoelectronics thr essense, 4 Mar. 2014
My Grandaughter is stufying at Uni This book is part of her reading list anf it saves her visitinh the campus library so much

Fred Dibnah's Victorian Heroes
Fred Dibnah's Victorian Heroes
by David Hall

5.0 out of 5 stars Victorian Heroes .Fred Dibnah, 22 Dec. 2013
Very interesting book .about our legend heroes .my goodness the immensity of the tasks they took upon themselves to solve .We owe them so much

Tudors: A History of England Volume II (History of England Vol 2)
Tudors: A History of England Volume II (History of England Vol 2)
by Peter Ackroyd

5.0 out of 5 stars TUDORS VOLUME 2, 3 Jan. 2013
GREAT READ .QUITE A LOT OF IN DEPTH RESEARCH.I READ THIS AFTER READING VOLUME 1 AND WASN'T DISAPPOINTED WAITING FOR VOLUME 3 .PETER ACKROYD MAKES A SOMETIMES DRY READ MORE INTERESTING ..HIS THAMES WAS A GREAT READ TOO

Cultured Freshwater 8mm Pale Peach Pearl Silver (925) Stud earrings, presented in an attractive satin silk pouch with a gift card
Offered by Pearls Paradise

5.0 out of 5 stars Pale Peach Freshwater Pearl Studs, 1 July 2012
Very Very Pretty and weareable .pleased with my purchase.. neat and not to big .I now need a necklace to go with them.I havent found one as yet. They Came in a pretty presentation box .Fast delivery service ..

Baltic amber and sterling silver 925 pendant necklace jewellery with 1mm Italian sterling silver 925 snake chain - 10 12 14 16 18 20 22 24 26 28 30 32 34 36 38 40"
Offered by Silver Amber

5.0 out of 5 stars Baltic Amber pendant and chain, 17 Jun. 2012
I Received my necklace yesterday Within the time specified,and although it was smaller than anticipated it is still readily seen . It is very very pretty, of lovely quality and as such I am really pleased with my purchase and service given.I would highly recommend it as a gift it won't disappoint.Many Thanks..

CEL 10" (25cm) 18V Li-Ion Cordless Line Trimmer LT1-LI01
CEL 10" (25cm) 18V Li-Ion Cordless Line Trimmer LT1-LI01

5.0 out of 5 stars Cel 10 Trimmer, 31 May 2012
I love this trimmer it is so light to use and a real pleasure to set up , not at all complicated .1st use lasted 45mins .Sec ond charge longer.I am very petite and had no problems with this trimmer.. Much safer than Corded models.as I have previously cut through a cable . Highly reccommended. I would like another battery so I will be searching for one on Amazon..

End of line clearance. 925 Silver stud earrings handmade with round White crystal pearls from SWAROVSKI®.
Offered by pewterhooter

5.0 out of 5 stars pearl earrings, 31 May 2012
Love these earrings just the right size without being too obvious... very pretty . i bought these for my Daughter and Grandaughter ..they are both pleased with the size and colour ..I had to buy two or there would have been a fight over who was wearing them. I think I would like some for myself Many Thanks

Sew Your Own Soft Furnishings
Sew Your Own Soft Furnishings
by Dorothy Wood

5.0 out of 5 stars SEW YOUR OWN SOFT FURNISHINGS, 26 May 2012
A VERY USEFUL LITTLE BOOK... THE DESIGNS ARE PRETTY AND EASILY APPROACHED WITH CONFIDENCE FOR EVEN SOMEONE NEW TO SEWING FOR THE HOME.IT MAKES ME WANT START ON MY FIRST PROJECT STRAIGHT AWAY..BUT WHICH ONE TO CHOOSE?

Upholstery (New Holland Professional)
Upholstery (New Holland Professional)
by Malcolm Hopkins

5.0 out of 5 stars UPHOLSTERY NEW HOLLAND, 26 May 2012
THIS IS A BOOK WRITTEN BY A REAL PROFESSIONAL .WHO UNDERSTANDS WHAT INFORMATION IS NEEDED FROM VERY SIMPLE PROJECTS
TO THE MORE COMPLICATED. EASY TO UNDERSTAND ..ITS CLEAR AND CONCISE TO FOLLOW .A GREAT LITTLE BOOK .MUCH BETTER THAN SOME I HAVE READ

Page: 1 | 2