Profile for Tony1044 > Reviews

PTC Over Door Heater and Cold Air Fan - Remote Control with LED Display
PTC Over Door Heater and Cold Air Fan - Remote Control with LED Display
Offered by Motionperformance - Waxacar

5.0 out of 5 stars Great heater, 4 April 2014
It's in my office and has kept me nicely warm. The remote control function combined with the timer (note though that this is a basic, how long can it run for timer in 30 minute increments to 7.5 hours, not a mechanism to have it turn on and off automatically at given times).

It's quiet and powerful and heats my 3m2 space nice and quickly.

Scuba Diving Hose Mount Wrist Compass
Scuba Diving Hose Mount Wrist Compass
Offered by Prime Scuba

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother, 4 April 2014
Sorry to be harsh about this product but it is problematic for two particular reasons:

1) The slightest amount of tilt seems to jam the needle.

2) Even when not jamming, it seems to take an absolute age to settle down on North and the slightest movement sets it off course again. It makes navigating whilst actually finning all but impossible. You'd be better saving the money and buying something like the Suunto SK-7.

Storm Tank Banger - Yellow for Scuba Divers
Storm Tank Banger - Yellow for Scuba Divers
Offered by Dolphin Scuba Center

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay but not very loud, 4 April 2014
Well loud may not be a fair term - it's just not very noticeable underwater. My dive buddy used his a bit to try to get our attention in Egypt and unless you happened to be pretty much at arms length it was just lost.

The rattles are far more attention-grabbing, in my honest opinion.

Byron Sentry BY212 100m Wireless Portable and Plug-In Door Chime Kit with 6 Sounds

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 4 April 2014
The extension works nicely in my office down the garden but the choice of tunes is pitiful compared to the Byron we replaced. But still - does the trick.

Frostfire Mooncode Car Key Safe
Frostfire Mooncode Car Key Safe
Offered by Innovationstore

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not much room, 4 April 2014
I can fit just the key from my car (Audi, for idea of size) and that's it. I have to remove the other keys from my keyring.

That said it is sturdy and feels well made. The back is padded and the loop has plastic covering it so shouldn't damage the car.

Maxsima - Battery for Fujifilm as FNP-50, NP-50, NP50, High Power, compatible battery for Fuji Finepix
Offered by Cameramarket UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but..., 4 April 2014
...given it's 'extra' capacity it doesn't seem to last very long. In a 50 minute dive, it's almost flat at the end of the dive even with auto power off on the camera set at two mins.

Draper 49431 30 m x 50 mm Duct Tape (White)
Draper 49431 30 m x 50 mm Duct Tape (White)

5.0 out of 5 stars It's duct tape, 4 April 2014
Use it to quickly note down my % O2 and MOD to stick to my diving cylinder. Does the trick nicely.

Schleich Scuba-Diver
Schleich Scuba-Diver
Offered by COLLECTDORADO

5.0 out of 5 stars Present from the wife, 4 April 2014
This review is from: Schleich Scuba-Diver (Toy)
A little present from my wife. Bit of fun and I love it :-) Sits on my window sill in the kitchen overlooking the garden :)

Egg Cup Diver
Egg Cup Diver

5.0 out of 5 stars Present from the wife, 4 April 2014
This review is from: Egg Cup Diver (Kitchen & Home)
A little present from my wife. Bit of fun and I love it. :-) My eggs fit lovely in it

Dive Rite Slimline Canister Quick Belt Mount for Scuba Diving or Water Sports
Dive Rite Slimline Canister Quick Belt Mount for Scuba Diving or Water Sports
Offered by Dolphin Scuba Center

5.0 out of 5 stars So easy to use, 4 April 2014
I bought a Light for Me torch. As you can imagine, the battery weighing in a 1.2Kg means it's quite large. The supplied mount means it's not removable and as a result become non-ditchable weight and of course a potential snag point.

I wasn't sure this would fit but given it's low price I thought it worth a punt.

To use it, I had to remove the existing mount which was a simple case of removing the circlip and taking it out. This then replaced the mount removed.

It now means my battery isn't permanently clipped to my BCD adding weight etc. It can also be dumped if required. And it's dead easy - pull the elasticated band by the ring you can see in the picture, and remove from the bottom of your battery. Unhook it from your BCD and done. Fitting is the reverse.

It feels snug and safe, too.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6