Profile for Denisedenny > Reviews

Content by Denisedenny

Denisedenny

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
VonShef Magical Defrost Tray. Thaw Frozen Food in Minutes. No Electricity, No Chemicals, No Microwave
Offered by Domu UK

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have gadget, 8 April 2015
This is a great product, I was edging to the more expensive one, but thought I would try this first to see if it worked and I was so pleased I did.I have used it a few times and each time the defrosting has been speeded up.

Mens wax jacket coat countryman fishing hunting walking (Large, Navy Blue)
Mens wax jacket coat countryman fishing hunting walking (Large, Navy Blue)
Offered by Timsbury

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a great fit, 8 April 2015
We had to return this as the size was not good. My husband is 6ft 4" and it was too short for him and the sleeve length was too short as well

Xavax 2-Piece Iron Protection Cloth Kit
Xavax 2-Piece Iron Protection Cloth Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 8 April 2015
Why I didn't purchase this years ago, I will never know. This has helped when I have ironed chiffon and lightweight fabrics . I real must for ironers

Andrew James Ice Cream, Sorbet and Frozen Yoghurt Maker Machine 1.45 Litre + 128 Page Recipe Book - As voted "Best Buy" Ice Cream Maker By Which Magazine
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great flavour ice cream, 8 April 2015
I had always wanted an ice cream maker but the price put me off. This little gem is great , the first time I made ice cream I didn't read the instructions and it didn't come out quite as expected, still edible but not like the ice cream I was expecting.
I read the instructions and the next lot of ice cream came out very well. You can taste the difference from shop bought and though it is more expensive to make your own it is far tastier than shop bought. I would recommend this product

Delia's Cakes
Delia's Cakes
by Delia Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for gluten free cakes, 8 April 2015
This review is from: Delia's Cakes (Hardcover)
This is such a useful book especially if you are having to make gluten free cakes as these recipes can be used for gluten free as well. I have tried a couple and they have come out well. Well done Delia for having one book that can do both gluten free and non gluten free

Origins Wooden Bamboo Large Chopping Board
Origins Wooden Bamboo Large Chopping Board

4.0 out of 5 stars See the review for the small chopping board, 8 April 2015
See the review for the small chopping board

Kitchen Craft Stay Fresh Garlic Bag
Kitchen Craft Stay Fresh Garlic Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for keeping items fresher, 3 Feb. 2015
This is a great little product. I keep my garlic in the fridge ( not the place to, but lack of space) by using this it has helped the bulb to keep for longer and keep the flavour. It was so reasonable as well. I also purchased the onion and the potato bag and these are also as good for keeping these items from sprouting and keeping them fresh.

Sabichi Bubble Rubber Bath Mats, White, Bath Mat
Sabichi Bubble Rubber Bath Mats, White, Bath Mat
Offered by Homesolutions2u

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it is designed to do, 3 Feb. 2015
The mat is suitable for purpose, stops me slipping in the bath. I like the larger bubbles on the design but they are no uncomfortable.
The only issue I had that there was a small area where the rubber was a little thin and it has started to turn into a small hole. I didn't return as you can't see this. I just was unlucky.

Russell Hobbs 20430 Windermere Kettle - 1.7 L - Polished Stainless Steel
Russell Hobbs 20430 Windermere Kettle - 1.7 L - Polished Stainless Steel
Offered by MMP Living

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little kettle, 3 Feb. 2015
Great little kettle and it is very quiet considering the quickness that it boils at. The only down side for me is the water gauge is only one side, but it does not hinder the performance.

TopGourmet Kitchen Series Cutting Board Wood Fibre Natural 30 cm x 22.5 cm / 12 inch x 9 inch

5.0 out of 5 stars Best boards ever, 3 Feb. 2015
I purchased these boards from John Lewis, as I had not seen them anywhere else originally. I have had them for 7 years and I have been very please with them. I purchased the black boards and like other reviewers I had noticed black particles appear in the food, but only when I cut onions !!. I contacted the supplier and asked what is happening. They suggested that I sand the board down with a fine sand paper and then this should remedy this. I did sand the board and it seems to have worked.
I would recommend this product and I am looking to purchase the natural colour boards. They are a considered purchase but for the fact you can put them in the dishwasher and they are food standard safe is the assurance I like.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4