Profile for Louis > Reviews

Cable Matters 4-Port SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Mini "Quad" Hub in Black
Cable Matters 4-Port SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Mini "Quad" Hub in Black
Offered by Cable Matters

2.0 out of 5 stars Some problems keeping it connected to PC, 22 Mar. 2015
Really struggling with this. Build seems good quality, transfer speeds are not the best but still better than USB 2.0. Right length, size etc but technically proving to be challenging. Always disconnecting and I am afraid of using my external HDD as it was expensive and has a lot of important data and I have escaped without losing anything so far. My PC also removed it once after it said it was drawing too much power despite only having a Bluetooth adapter plugged in, which uses barely any power.
So I thought ok, ill fix this as it may be my laptop. Changed all the power management settings, USB settings and device settings to make sure it is not being turned off to save power and yet it still does it. I am hoping there is a fix and some support from the company, if I can get it sorted I will update this review, but until then, be wary!

PlayStation Plus 12 Month Membership [Online Game Code] PS4, PS3, PSVITA
PlayStation Plus 12 Month Membership [Online Game Code] PS4, PS3, PSVITA

5.0 out of 5 stars and just more comfortable buying from amazon rather than sony, 22 Mar. 2015
Same price as everywhere else, instant redeemable code, and just more comfortable buying from amazon rather than sony!

To Pimp A Butterfly [Explicit]
To Pimp A Butterfly [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best albums of the year...and maybe all time, 22 Mar. 2015
The difficult second album...doesn't disappoint. King Kendrick!

B4.DA.$$ [Explicit]
B4.DA.$$ [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars A great buy, 22 Mar. 2015
This review is from: B4.DA.$$ [Explicit] (MP3 Download)
Been waiting a long time for this, and it doesn't disappoint. Its available on Spotify but I urge you to buy it to support the movement and the music industry needs to support those bringing great music through!

Duracell Pre Charged Rechargeable 2400mAh AA Batteries--Pack of 4
Duracell Pre Charged Rechargeable 2400mAh AA Batteries--Pack of 4
Offered by UK Home & Garden Store Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth spending the extra money on Duracells, 25 Jan. 2015
Great value for money, but not sacrificing any quality as you know what you're getting with Duracell.
Great capacity, and don't need charging too often. I use these in an Xbox controller as it is a much cheaper alternative to the play and charge kits, but they are great for other uses too.

Abandon Ship
Abandon Ship

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, 25 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Abandon Ship (Audio CD)
Cracking album, enjoy every track.

PowerGen 12000mAh External Battery Pack Power Bank Backup Charger Triple USB Output for Apple iPhone 5S 5 5c 4S, iPod Touch, iPad Air, Mini (Apple lightning adapters Not included) / Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 S3, Note 4, 3, 2 / HTC One M8 / Google Nexus 4, 5, 7; Nokia ; Motorola Moto G 2nd Gen; LG G3; Sony Xperia Z3, Z2 [Designed for Apple and Android Devices]

4.0 out of 5 stars Recommended!, 25 Jan. 2015
Very good, well packaged and comes with lots of handy leads and adapters. Charges quickly and a great piece of kit for anyone who travels, but is also very useful around the home or the office. I can use this to charge my phone in the car, on the way to work, when cycling, or just take it out with me if I think my phone may not last.
Not too bulky and a good capacity.

EBL® 808A 8 Bay AA AAA Battery Charger UK for Ni-MH Ni-Cd Pre-charged Rechargeable Battery
Offered by Poweradd

3.0 out of 5 stars I would buy a faster charger..., 25 Jan. 2015
A good price for a handy charger, however I will add that this does not charge fast, it trickle charges which is good for battery life but not if you need it charged quickly, my 2400mAh batteries take well over 24 hours to charge!
The charger is also quite noisy, it makes a hissing noise when it is charging, and the last pair of batteries I charged never stopped charging, even though they were full and the charger is supposed to stop charging when they are full.

Tigerbox® Premium Tempered Glass Scratch Proof Crystal Clear Screen Protector (0.4mm Thickness) For Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 Mobile Phone
Offered by Accessoryworld

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 27 Aug. 2014
A great product. Easily applied and effective. I cracked my screen and repairs are normally £150, so I made myself get one of these. Recently, the glass screen protector cracked when I was working, at the time I was drilling and I think I lent on a screw, and the glass splintered. I am lucky it was there, or I think I would have gone through another phone screen! Maybe a little pricey but worth the money. I also purchased a home button sticker to make the button easy to press with this on, as it can make the home button a bit less accessible. Recommended.

AQUA053 HSN Remote Color Changing LED Fish Tank Light Submersible Air Curtain Aquarium 16 colour 31cm @Hotsellnow4
Offered by Coresmart

4.0 out of 5 stars A great product for a great price!, 27 Aug. 2014
Exactly what I was looking for, perfect for my 30 litre tank. The first one I had was faulty, the plug actually exploded, which was a bit nerve wracking but the replacement is great and lights the tank fairly well, although I do not find the air curtain any use, as it doesn't work properly. It doesn't produce the bubbles properly but I didn't buy it for the bubbles, so this doesn't bother me. The only other issue I have is that one of the suckers is split, so it doesn't grip that well, but again this isn't really a problem. A great choice of colours and it is nice to be able to change the brightness to suit the settings. The fade preset is also nice as it goes through the whole colour spectrum and you can turn the speed down using the brightness settings on the remote. Worth the money.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4