Profile for Emily Jane Donley > Reviews

Content by Emily Jane Donley

Emily Jane Donley "me just me" (devon)

Home Defence Ant Stop! Bait Station
Home Defence Ant Stop! Bait Station
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works, 22 July 2011
I had ants crawling all over my worktop every time I went into the kitchen. The day I put one of these on their path into the kitchen I didn't see another ant, that was a month ago. Still waiting to use the second!

Heelys Junior/Youth Rebel Skate Shoe
Heelys Junior/Youth Rebel Skate Shoe

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic buy, 5 May 2008
I bought these for my daughters seventh birthday. My daughter is a girlie girl who loves dresses, girlie shoes etc so I was dubious but she loves them! Never takes them off, took her probably 10 1/2 hr walks on them to get the hang of them which is good for her because she's quite a whimp (bless her!). They are expensive but worth every penny. My daughter always gets comments when we're out and is so proud when she sees another child wearing them like they have some secret alliance of something (very cool!). Oh and all her friends want them so that has to give them 5 stars.

Fable: The Lost Chapters - Best of Classics (Xbox)
Fable: The Lost Chapters - Best of Classics (Xbox)
Offered by chilloutgames
Price: 16.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fable xbox, 5 Feb 2007
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This was the first game we played on the xbox and it's brilliant! Loads and loads of places to explore, buying food/potions/weapons from the local trades men, battles to be had. You begin as a young man with no skills and no money but as you work your way through the quests you gain skills and get paid. You can then buy better weapons, use potions that you've found/bought to better your skills and take on more challenging quests. In between you can buy houses, marry, talk with the locals - who all seem to be on magic mushrooms! and generally mull around - fishing is a good past time because you can 'catch' some interesting stuff. A great game, just a shame its a bit short - we completed in 20hrs after having never played an xbox (1st console since the megadrive - yeah sad i know).