Profile for Gary Jnr > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Powerglide Original 48 inch Unisex Classic Snooker Cue - Black, 48 Inch
Powerglide Original 48 inch Unisex Classic Snooker Cue - Black, 48 Inch

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerglide Snooker Cue, 3 Nov. 2012
First things first - I ordered my Snooker Cue Thursday 1st and it came today Saturday 3rd November Free Delivery (Brilliant Service NO complaints at all!) The cue was well wrapped when it arrived and when taking it out of the packaging it was in perfect condition, What more can you ask for?. Now onto the product - I have an expensive snooker cue originally and been honest I worry one day when having a few drinks with the lads its going to get damaged or I'm going to leave it behind and of course I don't want that to happen. This cue however is smaller than a full size cue and is perfect for taking to snooker halls or somewhere with limited space. Remember Its not a competition standard cue but still has a very nice finish and really does look the part for what it is. Depending on how long the cue with holds I could be looking at buying another one sometime in the near future. All in All Superb, I'm very happy. OH! Did I mention I got all this for £4.70?....

Tekken Hybrid (PS3)
Tekken Hybrid (PS3)
Offered by Shop4World

5.0 out of 5 stars Tekken Hybrid, 12 Dec. 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Tekken Hybrid (PS3) (Video Game)
This Game was bought for me by a very good friend. I personally have followed Tekken from the Beginning and have Loved Every Single Edition. This one Ive got to say simply is added to the "Loved" Collection. Great FUN and Finally! back to the Tag Tournament. This is Well worth buying (even though I technically did not lol). A shame about the Online not been available but when you have such FUN playing the game and a DVD thrown in to watch, You tend to forget. Go On Buy It.... Enjoy!

Driver San Francisco - Collector's Edition (PS3)
Driver San Francisco - Collector's Edition (PS3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Driver San Francisco Collectors Edition (PS3), 12 Dec. 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This Game was bought for me by my Mrs and WOW! What a Gift!! The gameplay is Fantastic (Especially how it goes from Game to Movie) - The Story line is one I can not get enough of and The Graphics are VERY life like! This Game is a must buy! If you enjoyed DRIVER for the Playstation One - You certainly will LOVE this! Apart from the Game you get a Model of "Tanners" Dodge Challenger which for me topped this whole package. Definitely one to be displayed! Credit to the Seller as it was to my Door very Sharpish. Enough Said - ENJOY!

5.0 out of 5 stars Green Lazer Pen, 11 Nov. 2011
This Laser Pen is Brilliant!! The Beam is VERY strong and is perfectly visible in broad day light! It has a nice weight to it and certainly looks the part. It arrived 1 day earlier than expected which of course is always bonus so credit to the seller. I honestly can't wait to try this at night! (Before I purchased this Pen I browsed the net for some time and for the same Price, Nothing comes close!) Buy it and Enjoy :-)!

1001Cables - Mouse Mat Black - Mouse Pad
1001Cables - Mouse Mat Black - Mouse Pad
Offered by Goldcables

3.0 out of 5 stars Mouse Pad, 7 Nov. 2011
There isn't much to say about a Mouse Pad, However It came 1 day earlier than expected which is always a bonus and it simply does what you want. The grip isn't the best but for little over £1 I find it hard to criticize.

5.0 out of 5 stars Duracell Procell Batteries, 7 Nov. 2011
Bought these Duracell Batteries as I was sick of replacing my current ones every other day! These are excellent and the life span is very good weather they are used in a High Powered Laser Pen or a Wireless Computer Mouse. I purchased the Batteries on the 3rd November and was using them by 5th. Very Good Service Well Worth The Buy.

Daffodil WMS500 - 3 Button Wireless Mouse - Slimline PC and MAC Compatible Mouse with Srollwheel and Adjustable DPI (Black)
Offered by Daffodil UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Daffodil Wireless Mouse, 3 Nov. 2011
Bought this item yesterday and received it this afternoon, Credit to the Seller. I have no complaints on how the mouse looks it is Stylish, Feel Great and does exactly what you want it too. The wireless USB receiver is hardly noticeable and slots away inside the mouse after use. However the mouse does not work on all surfaces (Polished Wood) so therefore I have bought a mouse pad (Cheap as Chips off Amazon) and that I believe will do the trick. All in all a cracking little mouse well worth it for less than £10.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard Mesh Cover Case BB 9800, 27 Oct. 2011
Firstly this company is Excellent and I would recommend you buy from them as the service and delivery timing is spot on!
The case came all neatly wrapped and within 10 seconds it was on. No hassle and my phone is now looking great! Well worth every penny...

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8