Profile for Gary Jnr > Reviews

Keep Calm - You're Only 30 Mug

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep Calm Mug, 18 July 2013
This review is from: Keep Calm - You're Only 30 Mug
Short and Sweet....
Delivery time was excellent and the mug was securely wrapped (Undamaged).
I bought it for a family member and was very happy with the reaction.
All in all 10\10.

Original Hits - Country
Original Hits - Country

4.0 out of 5 stars Original Hits - Country, 18 July 2013
This album is a beautiful collection with well known Country songs and artists we all love. I did a little research on the albums currently available and personally speaking, this is the best on the market.
Amazon MP3 Downloader makes life so much easier and saves the hassle of storing CD's let alone mentioning that it makes the purchase even cheaper. Seriously £6.49 for 122 Classic Country Songs... Can't go wrong - I'm Very Happy.

TG427T Eagle,Sword and Chains Metallic Silver Embossed Short Sleeve Crew Neck Cotton Mens Fashion T-Shirt - Red / XX-Large
Offered by Sakka's

5.0 out of 5 stars Red Men's Fashion T-Shirt, 18 July 2013
I have 3 T-Shirts now made by the producer and I absolutely love them! Each T-Shirt I own is different in colour and design but they each fit perfectly. These are very comfy T-Shirts and match any type of casual clothing you desire. Without a doubt 10/10!.
A little heads up - When ironing the T-Shirt make sure to turn it inside out before hand to save the Metallic Silver outline. This also applies for when you wash. It would be a real shame to rouen such a Top Quality piece of Clothing! Other than that (If you like) I really cannot pick a fault. I'm looking forward to buying another design in the near future.

SUCK UK Splat Stan Coaster
SUCK UK Splat Stan Coaster

5.0 out of 5 stars Splat Stan Coaster, 18 July 2013
This review is from: SUCK UK Splat Stan Coaster (Misc.)
Great little novelty item! Does exactly what it says on the tin. You have no worries when a hot brew is on this coaster its going nowhere!
Seriously for a few quid just go ahead and buy it. Delivery was also very quick.
Yet again - I'm a happy customer.

Sony PS Vita (Wi-Fi only) (PlayStation Vita)
Sony PS Vita (Wi-Fi only) (PlayStation Vita)

5.0 out of 5 stars SONY Playstation Vita (Wifi), 3 Mar. 2013
This is going to be a short review, however I do hope it helps....
If you want to know the ins and outs of this product then seriously watch a review on YouTube - I did and found it was brilliant.
This handheld in my opinion is unbelievable and even though it has similarities to the PSP (To Look At) it's in a special League of its own. I absolutely love this little machine and get hours of great fun from it.
The graphics, The style, The Screen - Everything! Is top notch and to be honest apart from the memory cards been a little high I think everything else is "modernly" priced.
Go ahead and buy one its worth every penny.

Rhodium Plated Diamond Accent Amethyst Heart Shape Pendant Necklace 18"-sn3017
Rhodium Plated Diamond Accent Amethyst Heart Shape Pendant Necklace 18"-sn3017
Offered by SheClub

5.0 out of 5 stars Rhodium Plated Silver Diamond Necklace, 10 Feb. 2013
I bought this necklace as a gift for my Girlfriend and my gum what a necklace this is! It came very quickly and very well wrapped in a lovely little box (credit to the seller) - The quality of this necklace is brilliant and at that price! You'll be mad to let it slide by you. My Mrs loves it and has wore it every day since. This is a beautiful piece and could easily be sold at a higher price... Grab it cheap while you can! You won't be disappointed..

Ethos Fatboy Travel Mug, 34oz
Ethos Fatboy Travel Mug, 34oz
Offered by Gadget Grotto

5.0 out of 5 stars Fatboy Travel Mug, 30 Jan. 2013
My Life! Ha this is some mug. I bought this mug to help me through my 15 hour night shifts and to say the least.... Its Brilliant!
Keeps your tea and coffee HOT! for hours and hours and is even great to put food in..
The base of the mug actually fits perfectly into the car cup holder too... Its well built and by far the best mug I've seen of this size.

What more can I say?

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Crystal Rose, 30 Jan. 2013
I bought this as a Birthday Present for my Grandmother - All I can say is this is beautiful, It came WELL!! wrapped and in Perfect Condition (Credit where Credit is Due). One very happy Customer and One very happy Grandmother. Thank You

Garmin nuvi 3710 4.3" Sat Nav with UK and Ireland Maps and Bluetooth
Garmin nuvi 3710 4.3" Sat Nav with UK and Ireland Maps and Bluetooth

5.0 out of 5 stars Garmin Nuvi 3710 Sat Nav, 30 Jan. 2013
I didn't buy this Satnav from Amazon however I felt a Review might help those that are thinking of buying one.
First of all the look - Its slim, stylish, lightweight and has a little unique design on the back.(Personal liking)
The screen - This is fantastic, Its very clear with a high resolution for easy viewing.(Night or Day)
The sound - This also is great, again its very clear and the instructions given are precise with plenty time to act upon when necessary.
You can personalise the Sat Nav various ways which i think is cool. (3D car)
The bluetooth allows you to connect your mobile phone to the Satnav so then your contacts come up on the screen which inevitably means you can call "Home" with a click or 2 of the screen. (This gives you full "calling, receiving" functions)

The Holder that the Satnav sits in whilst stuck on your windscreen also is stylish and smart - The Suction on it is very good and strong yet easy to get off your windscreen when not in use. (You also receive a spare Suction for when the original no longer works)

Above is a very small snippet of the Satnav you are viewing - To be honest I cant be bothered to write all the ins and outs of it for the simple fact it would take me too long - However I would Highly Recommend this to ANYONE! Its more than a Satnav and ticks every box.

Although all the latest mobiles like the iPhones, Windows Phone, HTC etc etc have GPS already built in, I think having your own Satnav that was built purposely to get you from A to B is a lovely extra for you Gadget Collection.

If this quick Review has you thinking but not tipping you to buy it - check out Garmin.co.uk for the specs and hopefully that little extra info is what you need.

In my opinion £99 is a good price for the amount of technology you receive and worth every Penny!

Go on, Go buy it - You wont be disappointed!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 14, 2013 2:26 PM BST

Need For Speed Most Wanted - Limited Edition (PS3)
Need For Speed Most Wanted - Limited Edition (PS3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Need For Speed - Most Wanted Limited Edition, 7 Nov. 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
What a Game! The Need for Speed Collection is by far the best racing game in my opinion and this Most Wanted is another Edition that all Car Fanatics should own. The Graphics, The Detail to Cars, The Noise of the Engines, EVERYTHING is Top notch! I can understand when people compare this to "Burnout" because of the layout, however in the same token its nothing like it. I Suppose you would see what I am talking about by going ahead and buying the game. I am very happy with my purchase and will enjoy every Race I Roll up too. Well Done Criterion Games and EA - You've done it again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8