Profile for Gary Jnr > Reviews

Parker Jotter Stainless Steel Ball Point Pen in Parker Gift Box
Parker Jotter Stainless Steel Ball Point Pen in Parker Gift Box
Offered by Pen-Sale

5.0 out of 5 stars Parker Pen, 11 Jan 2014
I bought this to go along with a diary for my better half as I felt a ParkerPen is about the best money can buy. It arrived in good time and exactly as described in a lovely logo'd box with the pen shown in the pictures. I honestly cannot complain about this product and for the price? What more do you want... Great Stuff :)

Durable Press Mens Easy Care Trousers Black
Durable Press Mens Easy Care Trousers Black
Price: £16.70 - £24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Press Mens Easy Care Trousers, 11 Jan 2014
I bought these as i have a habit of splitting trousers one way or another and really don't want to pay over the top. They arrived in excellent time and i was pleasantly surprised when i opened the package to find the quality of the trousers to be actually very good. I agree with the other reviewers that what ever size you may be, get the next one up. The length is spot on for me as I'm 6'1 so very happy with not having to get them adjusted. All In all a great pair of trousers that you should take advantage of. One thing for sure i will be buying another pair after I somehow split this pair.

Screw on snooker / pool cue tip - 10mm (10 pack)
Screw on snooker / pool cue tip - 10mm (10 pack)
Offered by iqgamesroom

1.0 out of 5 stars Snooker Tips, 18 Oct 2013
Complete and utter waste of money, seriously don't buy them! Pay good money for proper tips like "Blue Diamonds" and you can't go wrong.

Elephant - Crystal Glass Ornament
Elephant - Crystal Glass Ornament

5.0 out of 5 stars Crystal Elephant Ornament, 18 Oct 2013
This review is from: Elephant - Crystal Glass Ornament
This is miniature on all accounts but it is a lovely little piece. By placing it on a dress table or a set of glass make up draws really catches your eye on entering a room even though its size.
The best bit for me is when folk look at it, they expect to hear you payed top dollar, However the price is something you can keep to yourself.

Harrows Dimplex Standard Union Jack Darts Flights
Harrows Dimplex Standard Union Jack Darts Flights
Offered by PerfectDarts

4.0 out of 5 stars Union Jack Flights, 18 Oct 2013
These flights set your darts off nicely, they have a good feel, look the part and certainly do the job.

Darts Pro Wallet
Darts Pro Wallet
Offered by ClubKing Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Darts Pro Wallet, 18 Oct 2013
This review is from: Darts Pro Wallet (Misc.)
I bought this case to replace my plastic one that had unfortunately seen better days. Its a nice looking case with a glossy feel, there's plenty room for your darts and accessories yet fits into your jacket pocket nicely and comfortably.
The case is certainly well worth buying and providing you look after it - It should see you through a long time.

Town Talk Silver Polishing Cloth
Town Talk Silver Polishing Cloth
Offered by Birch Jewellers

4.0 out of 5 stars Silver Tarnishing Cloth, 18 Oct 2013
An item that serves its purpose. However be careful as it has the potential to rub away any "Silver Plated" items. Make sure its genuine Silver that your cleaning or expect something to be ruined.

It came from Jersey in less time than an item I bought that was based only a few mile away from my front door! Very impressed with the delivery service indeed.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars I Love You Cushion, 18 Oct 2013
I bought this for my Mrs as a little something from me to her. Its not big at all so don't worry about it cluttering the place. In fact its hung from her car indicator ha. Looks neat and the message is bold which is what you want :)

I Love You Design Pair Couple Key Chain with Heart Pendant
I Love You Design Pair Couple Key Chain with Heart Pendant
Offered by cuteonetone

4.0 out of 5 stars I Love You Key Chain, 18 Oct 2013
This key ring simply is what it is. The people that hold each piece are who make it special and give it a true meaning.

Miss You Nights (2001 Digital Remaster)
Miss You Nights (2001 Digital Remaster)

5.0 out of 5 stars Miss You Nights, 16 Oct 2013
Believe it or not, I never heard this song until my Grans funeral. This was her favourite song of all time so whenever this song is played my thoughts are going to be with her.
This is a beautiful song to start with, a certain must listen but for me a special song - one that will stay with me forever x

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8