Profile for Angitaun > Reviews

Angitaun

No Sound Without Silence
No Sound Without Silence

3.0 out of 5 stars It's not bad but not risky enough, 22 Sept. 2014
Just to be clear, I am a HUGE The Script fan and always have been. However, I think this is my least favourite album from them. It's not bad, it's alright and it's nice listening to but it just doesn't have that punch that #3 had, for example.

It has nice tunes and good songs but I would have liked it to have more different styles in it, more "Paint the town green"s I guess. It's just too homogenous and not risky enough in my opinon. I hope I'll change my mind but at the same time I guess it's just normal that not all of them are equal favourites. I'll buy their music and go to their concerts though, hopefully the next album will have different twist maybe?

#3 (Deluxe)
#3 (Deluxe)

5.0 out of 5 stars More The Script than ever, 10 Sept. 2012
This review is from: #3 (Deluxe) (Audio CD)
For people saying it's the same old stuff... that's a way to put it but, in fact, us fans who love The Script will enjoy this album since it's pure The Script with a few songs that stand out because it's not their usual sound.

It's an album that tells stories, that makes you feel good with a variety of topics. Probably my favourite songs are Glowing, Moonbots and Six Degrees of Separation. My least favourite would probably be Give the Love Around but the rest of the album makes up for it. There are also some live versions of older songs which make me shiver, that's a cool addition.

So, to sum up, if you liked their previous CD's you will probably like this one and if you loved their previous CD's you'll love this one for sure.

BaByliss 2286U Waving Wand
BaByliss 2286U Waving Wand
Offered by FST LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, waves stay for days., 8 Feb. 2012
I got this wand as a gift and I have to say it's the best curling/waving tool I've ever used. It has 4 different heat settings (my hair is thick and I normally use the hottest one but it really doesn't make that much difference if you use lower settings). My hair gets waved in about 6/7 seconds each strand and the waves last for days until I wash my hair, although of course the waves become softer each day that passes. However, with regular curling tongs I've used the curls didn't even make it through the night and with this waving wand my hair lasts waved during days without even applying hairspray. Also, the waves are nice-looking and their thightness depends on how many seconds you leave the hair for around the wand but it definetely can create soft waves. I very much recommend this product.

PS: You'll have to buy a plug adapter if you're not from the UK, as I did, and that way it works perfectly.