Profile for moviereviewer > Reviews

Nitro Circus: The Movie 3D (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray) [2012] [Region Free]
Nitro Circus: The Movie 3D (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray) [2012] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Travis Pastrana
Price: 8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome 3D and a great movie... what more could you ask for?!, 17 Jun 2013
I was debating on buying this movie as just an extra 3D film to own and to show off as an example of what my new television could do but i was really surprised when I sat down with a couple of mates to give it a go because I have to say the stunts and the way the movie is set out is actually incredible! Being a life long fan of the Jackass series, I can now safely say I prefer Nitro Circus! With lack of crudeness and well thought out, extreme stunts this movie was close to perfect! And don't even get me started on the 3D... Now when I bought the Harold and Kumar Christmas bluray 3D, i didn't think that could be beaten, with syrup and cocaine flying out of your TV screen, it was magic! But the camera work on Nitro Circus really shows what the 3rd dimension was made for. The slow motion bikes, jet skis, cars, explosions and rubber rings coming straight at you had me glued through out! Definitely worth buying as an addition to any 3D, blu-ray or DVD lover! A solid 9/10 from me!