Profile for onlyfemaleboss > Reviews

Content by onlyfemaleboss

onlyfemaleboss

Injustice: Gods Among Us (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Injustice: Gods Among Us (Kindle Tablet Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars good game but a very annoying issue, 25 Sept. 2014
The game is really fun to play with loads of characters to choose from, the fighting is repetitive but still manages to be fun, it's a bit of a grind but it's still enjoyable. The only reason I haven't given 5 stars is because I started a challenge, put loads of money Into it, bought new characters so I could complete the stages but then the challenge just disappeared! It said the challenge expired even though the challenge just started today and was set to expire on the 30th (it was the 24th) very annoying. Other than that great game.

QuizTix: Video Games Quiz
QuizTix: Video Games Quiz

4.0 out of 5 stars good game, 15 Aug. 2014
This review is from: QuizTix: Video Games Quiz (App)
I play video games so it was cool to be tested on how much I know about them. The only thing is loading times sometimes take forever.

High School Romance
High School Romance

1.0 out of 5 stars cliche and broken, 8 Aug. 2014
This review is from: High School Romance (App)
completely bad game that judges people by looks. In the dating mini game u have to agree with everything your date says our they won't go out without u. It seems that kids are playing this and getting wrong messages on what love is like. Honestly even if the game wasn't so cliche (avoid the geek kiss the hunk) I would still say it's a bad game. In the other dating mini game u have to plan a date I picked completely random interior design and I still got 100/100. Plus u only get 3 game modes before they want u to buy it. Don't even waste your time like I did.

Angry Birds Epic
Angry Birds Epic

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad combat, 17 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Angry Birds Epic (App)
There is no strategy for the game it's just a simple swipe then done. In turn based combat each character should have different commands and attacks. In angry birds epic you swipe your opponent enough times until you win. The game has no challenge

Crazy Taxi
Crazy Taxi

4.0 out of 5 stars awesome but...., 31 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Crazy Taxi (App)
This game is so good, I couldn't put it down for ages once I installed it. The GPS sometimes is annoying as it tells u what corner to turn once you've turned the wrong one. This isn't frequent and only happens sometimes. Other than that the only other major thing is THE PRICE, even though this game is brilliant £3.00 is way to much to pay, that's why I gave it 4 stars. Gameplay wise it's amazing,it's just overpriced.