Profile for Cath B > Reviews

Content by Cath B

Cath B
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Avery HNI01 Create Your Own Washable Non-Iron Clothing Name Labels - White, Pack of 30

4.0 out of 5 stars I like these as they are small and so far I've ..., 14 Sept. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I like these as they are small and so far I've used them on lunch boxes recorders and football socks. So far, so good. They seem to be staying put and I've made sure that I've written on them with permanent ink. Reasonably priced compared with pre-printed labels.

skinChemists Hydro-Active+ Night Moisturiser 50 ml
skinChemists Hydro-Active+ Night Moisturiser 50 ml

3.0 out of 5 stars it smells nice and applies well, 6 Sept. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a pleasant moisturiser, it smells nice and applies well. However, the directions for use are confusing as it states that it should be applied in the morning (despite the fact that it's a night cream). My other issue is the price. Yes, it's pleasant enough, but for this price, I'd expect something more impressive. The price here suggests premium product (I consider spending over £25 for face cream to be getting there) and I'm not really feeling that this is what I'm getting.

Ifor Williams Horse Trailer
Ifor Williams Horse Trailer
Offered by Bonzatoys

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but firstly, 4 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Ifor Williams Horse Trailer (Toy)
Nice, but firstly, there are no horses that fit this (try explaining this to a 5 year old). Secondly, the link to the land rover is tenuous to say the least - we found that this was improved by sawing off the non-moving wheel at the front. I'm also not convinced at how robust this is and feel fairly sure that it won't survive our two sons...

Britains Farm Model - farm Buildings & Accessories Set - 1:32 Scale - 43075A1
Britains Farm Model - farm Buildings & Accessories Set - 1:32 Scale - 43075A1
Offered by Toy Jumble

2.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy, 4 Sept. 2015
On the face of it, this is a lovely set (but only if you manage to get it at the reduced price of £30). However, within a day of having it, the gates broke and the feeding rail snapped off. The problem is that it's so very flimsy. We're used to our childhood experience of Britains (my husband still has some of his old collection intact). The animals are lovely, but I'd really think twice about the buildings.

Energizer GU10 4 W, 1 LED GU10 Bulb
Energizer GU10 4 W, 1 LED GU10 Bulb

4.0 out of 5 stars This is a good bulb and gives a sound amount of light to ..., 4 Sept. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a good bulb and gives a sound amount of light to my kitchen. It's nice to know that busy using these, I should be cutting down on my electricity consumption and hopefully, they'll also last longer.

Energizer GU10 6W LED Beautiful Warm White Colour Bulb 50w Replacement 345 LM 36° Dimmable 3000K Long Life Lamp with 2 years warranty

Garnier Ultimate Blends Marvellous Transformer Conditioner 200ml
Garnier Ultimate Blends Marvellous Transformer Conditioner 200ml

4.0 out of 5 stars This smells nice, leaves my hair soft and marginally reduces frizz, 31 Aug. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This smells nice, leaves my hair soft and marginally reduces frizz. The coverage isn't as easy as other brands, however, I like the fact that it's paraben free, is reasonably priced and does what it says.

Garnier Ultimate Blends Sleek Restorer Conditioner 200ml
Garnier Ultimate Blends Sleek Restorer Conditioner 200ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Really nice conditioner. Good coverage over the hair, 31 Aug. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Really nice conditioner. Good coverage over the hair, so doesn't need huge amounts to be effective. Smells nice and leaves hair soft. Whilst it states it's for frizzy hair, I can't really say that it managed to tame mine (haven't found anything that does!), but would still use again.

Philips HD9340/90 Glass Kettle, 2200 W, 1.5 Litre
Philips HD9340/90 Glass Kettle, 2200 W, 1.5 Litre

4.0 out of 5 stars This is a nice looking kettle that's not too heavy, 25 Aug. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a nice looking kettle that's not too heavy. The spout is well shaped and pours well. The glass sides give it a modern feel and it looks good in my kitchen. The water boils fairly quickly and quietly but I'm waiting to see how long it looks pristine for - we do tend to get scale build up and I'm hoping that this doesn't lead to streaks ad reduce the clean look of the kettle.

Paper Mate Inkjoy 100 CAP Capped Ball Pen Fine Tip 0.7mm - Assorted Fun Colours (Pack of 10)

5.0 out of 5 stars The point is very fine and it's very comfortable to write with, 23 Aug. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
For the price, these are lovely pens, in bright colours. As a teacher, I tend to get through my fair share of stationary and know that these will come in very handy for marking. The ink flows well but I've yet to see if it blots on the paper with continued use (which is what usually puts me off biros). The point is very fine and it's very comfortable to write with. Winner!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20