Profile for karina > Reviews

Content by karina

karina

Page: 1 | 2
Lindy Bop 'Myrtle' Classy Vintage 1950's Halter Neck Flared Swing Party Dress (8, Red)
Offered by Lindy Bop

4.0 out of 5 stars But I don't feel comfortable as size 8 was too tight and size 10 ..., 1 Aug 2014
The dress is lovely and It's "ok".. But I don't feel comfortable as size 8 was too tight and size 10 slightly big in the chest. But the " wrong" thing I believe is the waist as it is still to tight. I can't even breath properly. So I don't think I will use it often which is a shame really.

Notre ange gardien existe : Connaître son nom et sa prière pour bénéficier de son aide toute-puissante
by Haziel

5.0 out of 5 stars Notre Ange gardien existe, 20 Jun 2014
Good quality of book, well packed.
I recommend it to anyone interested in the study of Angels.
Easy to read and understand, good introduction to the study of Angels and Archangels according the esoteric Science point of view.

A Spanish Learning Grammar (Essential Language Grammars)
A Spanish Learning Grammar (Essential Language Grammars)
by Pilar Muñoz

3.0 out of 5 stars I bought it because it was required for my studies ..., 26 Nov 2013
I bought it because it was required for my studies. I didn't have a chance to use it so far.

Desire Faux Silk Panel 66"x90" in Blue
Desire Faux Silk Panel 66"x90" in Blue

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice colour but I was expexting a better quality as ..., 26 Nov 2013
Nice colour but I was expexting a better quality as the panels are too thin and don't stop the light.

Viviscal Maximum Strength Hair Growth Programme - 60 tablets (1 month supply)
Viviscal Maximum Strength Hair Growth Programme - 60 tablets (1 month supply)

3.0 out of 5 stars I've tried it but didn't see much results or a ..., 26 Nov 2013
I've tried it but didn't see much results or a difference with other products on the market. I won't purchase it again as too expensive.

Diarios de Motocicleta
Diarios de Motocicleta
by Ernesto Che Guevara

4.0 out of 5 stars I bought it because I'm interested in Che Guevara's life ..., 26 Nov 2013
This review is from: Diarios de Motocicleta (Paperback)
I bought it because I'm interested in Che Guevara's life. It gives an interesting unknown side of Che Guevara's personality. Recomand to anyone who's also interested in Che Guevara's life before he became the revolutionary man.

Ernesto Guevara, tambien conocido como el Che (Biografias (Booket))
Ernesto Guevara, tambien conocido como el Che (Biografias (Booket))
by Paco Ignacio Taibo II

5.0 out of 5 stars Well written and the book gives a good account. I recommand it to anyone who wish ..., 26 Nov 2013
Well written and the book gives a good account. I recommand it to anyone who wish to know more about Che Guevara.

100% Pure Vegetable Glycerin 250ml
100% Pure Vegetable Glycerin 250ml
Offered by Country Cosmetics

5.0 out of 5 stars The cost is very good compared to other suppliers, 26 Nov 2013
I make my own creams, so this ingredient is essential in many recipes. The cost is very good compared to other suppliers. I recomand it.

Raw Organic Camu-Camu powder 100gm
Raw Organic Camu-Camu powder 100gm

5.0 out of 5 stars as very good a useful for a healthy lifestyle, 26 Nov 2013
Was looking for it, as very good a useful for a healthy lifestyle. Still a bit costly though. Thereforer won't purchase a bigger amount of it.

Rachmaninoff; Piano Concertos No. 2 & 3
Rachmaninoff; Piano Concertos No. 2 & 3
Offered by Direct Entertainment UK

5.0 out of 5 stars The price is very good and so the quality of the CD, 26 Nov 2013
I was looking for the Rachmaninoff's piano concerto N 2. The price is very good and so the quality of the CD. I'm enjoying it.

Page: 1 | 2