Profile for Annamarie R > Reviews

Content by Annamarie R

Annamarie R

Beautiful Pigeons Postcard Book: 30 Postcards of Champion Breeds to Keep or Send
by Ivy Press
Price: 4.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely pictures, thick good quality card, 19 May 2014
this is a lovely full colour book with thick good quality card and full colour matte finish pictures. Each picture says a little bit about the breed of pigeon on the back and the picture goes right to the edges of the card. Really lovely item to have and the cards are good to write on, a pleasure to use.

Rentokil Advanced Mouse Trap Twin Pack
Rentokil Advanced Mouse Trap Twin Pack
Price: 5.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Best snap traps I have found, 19 May 2014
Best snap traps I have found. They are easy to set without trapping fingers, easy to bait also (I use peanut butter). Best to handle them always with gloves on so the trap doesn't smell of people and when it has gone off the mouse is easy to release without touching it. It has a very strong spring and if you use this correctly, setting it at right angles to the wall, works very well, I have found it kills instantly, usually breaking the back. When you empty the trap wear gloves and don't wash it but just rebait and the mousey smell will help to attract other mice. The plastic is really tough and hardwearing and mine have lasted for years (just bought a second batch to increase my stock).

6 x Rat Trap Catching Heavy Duty Snap Mouse E Trap-Easy Set/Bait/Pest Catcher
6 x Rat Trap Catching Heavy Duty Snap Mouse E Trap-Easy Set/Bait/Pest Catcher
Offered by Solar-home
Price: 11.99

3.0 out of 5 stars very strong and hard to set if you have weak hands, 19 May 2014
I have baited this with peanut butter and not yet caught anything. However I wanted to say that the plastic is a little bit thin and I am not sure that when it goes off eventually, if it will stay intact but time will tell. This is a really hard trap to set even for me who has quite strong hands for a lady, struggled to set it safely as the spring is super strong. Be aware as you could easily catch your fingers in this!

Ronseal HPRS25L 2.5L Thompsons High Performance Roof Seal - Black
Ronseal HPRS25L 2.5L Thompsons High Performance Roof Seal - Black
Offered by Bury Plant Centre
Price: 25.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, no more leaking shed roof, 19 May 2014
I did a lot of research online before choosing a product to repair my shed roof. It is a sloping wooden roof that is covered with traditional felt. The felt has worn badly over the last two years and started to get ragged and worn in places, letting water in with even a light shower. I was very worried my structure was going to be completely ruined.

this product did have mixed reviews and a lot of what I read and from people I talked to, told me it was going to be hard to apply. Messy, gloopy and unpleasant to use. Well, I was extremely surprised that the lid just popped off really easily with a knife inserted and what was inside was a very thick almost jelly like grey 'liquid'. I gave it a good stir with a stick and applied it to my roof felt with a 2 inch brush. It was surprisingly easy and pleasant to use contrary to what I had heard and been told. It was the consistency of a very thick non drip gloss paint and did not drip at all but clung to my brush. It went on smoothly and with no problems and I achieved good coverage. It was sunny and warm and by the time half of my 8x4 ft roof had been covered, the start was already drying to a black. There was no noticeable smell at all really. Any cracks or holes I could dab on a blob and fill it easily. It dries and is recoatable in 6 hours and rainproof after that time too. I was very impressed indeed with this product and can highly recommend it.

Active Sunflower Fly Killer Window Stickers
Active Sunflower Fly Killer Window Stickers
Offered by Packsaddle Products
Price: 2.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Formula changed no longer works, 29 April 2014
I used these years ago and they were great, killed flies dead. BUT they have changed something about the chemical I think, as they no longer work. I watched seven drain flies walk all over the sunflower for ten minutes and then they happily flew away as if nothing had happened. You might as well stick real sunflowers to your windows for all the good these do now, save your money.

Genuine MOFII G52BLACK Professional Ergonomic Design 2.4G Wireless Optical Mouse With Retail Box And 2 AAA Batteries - BLACK

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic don't be put off by negative reviews, 7 Nov 2013
brilliant mouse, helped cure my RSI as the buttons only need a light press and it is very comfortable to fit into your hand. I use it for several hours a day and don't get my RSI pain up into my elbow any more unless I really overdo it. Very pleased with this, nice and fast too, works great and saves batteries with its automatic turning off mode. This is the right size to comfortably fit into your hand, too.

Magic Choc Flexible Modelling Chocolate Deluxe Pack 275 g
Magic Choc Flexible Modelling Chocolate Deluxe Pack 275 g

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 20 Aug 2013
A really fun way of entertaining my son in the wet weather. Highly recommended and great for boys or girls.