Profile for Annamarie R > Reviews

Annamarie R

Crabtree & Evelyn La Source Hand Therapy 25g
Crabtree & Evelyn La Source Hand Therapy 25g
Offered by LG solutions

1.0 out of 5 stars The cream is rich and very which and smooths on easily. It is not sticky but does not absorb ..., 26 Mar. 2015
Got this in a gift set. Lovely packaging although this was very expensive. I had high hopes for this because I have very dry hands and this contains glycerine which I find very moisturising. The cream is rich and very which and smooths on easily. It is not sticky but does not absorb terribly well and stays on the surface of your skin. However the deal breaker for me was the extremely strong and unpleasant fragrance. Even if I had liked the fragrance it would still have been awful because it is so strong. I have used this three times and on each occasion within an hour I have had a really painful headache. The first two times I put this down to tiredness or strong coffee but finally realised today that it is this cream. Even if my hands are nowhere near my face this is unbearably strong. I even had to wash this off. I am not the kind of person who gets headaches easily from fragrances and indeed very rarely get headaches At ALL. I cannot possibly recommend this cream and have had to get rid of it. I hope this review helps somebody.

LINDY BTS-360 Bluetooth Speaker with NFC
LINDY BTS-360 Bluetooth Speaker with NFC

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to connect with NFC or Bluetooth with a huge ..., 2 Oct. 2014
Not that much bigger than a large mug, this speaker really does pack a punch. Charges with the USB in less than an hour and with daily use I have not had to recharge over a week later. Easy to connect with NFC or Bluetooth with a huge range of gadgets. Volume is controlled with your device volume buttons. I don't have this on maximum volume as it would just be too loud! Great, clear sound even with bassy tunes at maximum volume and no feedback, buzzing, hissing or other sound distortion. A rich, rounded sound which is a true pleasure to listen to. Best of all is the size which fits neatly into luggage, rucksack or other bag so can be taken anywhere. I take my speaker everywhere with me and enjoy sound on the go, on holiday, at friends' houses and even picnics! Great piece of kit which you won't regret buying and cheap for the quality. Feels nice to touch with a soft rubberised surface and non slip fabric bottom which won't mark surfaces.

Beautiful Pigeons Postcard Book: 30 Postcards of Champion Breeds to Keep or Send
by Ivy Press

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely pictures, thick good quality card, 19 May 2014
this is a lovely full colour book with thick good quality card and full colour matte finish pictures. Each picture says a little bit about the breed of pigeon on the back and the picture goes right to the edges of the card. Really lovely item to have and the cards are good to write on, a pleasure to use.

Rentokil Advanced Mouse Trap Pack of 2
Rentokil Advanced Mouse Trap Pack of 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Best snap traps I have found, 19 May 2014
Best snap traps I have found. They are easy to set without trapping fingers, easy to bait also (I use peanut butter). Best to handle them always with gloves on so the trap doesn't smell of people and when it has gone off the mouse is easy to release without touching it. It has a very strong spring and if you use this correctly, setting it at right angles to the wall, works very well, I have found it kills instantly, usually breaking the back. When you empty the trap wear gloves and don't wash it but just rebait and the mousey smell will help to attract other mice. The plastic is really tough and hardwearing and mine have lasted for years (just bought a second batch to increase my stock).

6 x Rat Trap Catching Heavy Duty Snap Mouse E Trap-Easy Set/Bait/Pest Catcher
6 x Rat Trap Catching Heavy Duty Snap Mouse E Trap-Easy Set/Bait/Pest Catcher
Offered by Solar-home

3.0 out of 5 stars very strong and hard to set if you have weak hands, 19 May 2014
I have baited this with peanut butter and not yet caught anything. However I wanted to say that the plastic is a little bit thin and I am not sure that when it goes off eventually, if it will stay intact but time will tell. This is a really hard trap to set even for me who has quite strong hands for a lady, struggled to set it safely as the spring is super strong. Be aware as you could easily catch your fingers in this!

HPRS25L 2.5L Thompsons High Performance Roof Seal - Black
HPRS25L 2.5L Thompsons High Performance Roof Seal - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, no more leaking shed roof, 19 May 2014
I did a lot of research online before choosing a product to repair my shed roof. It is a sloping wooden roof that is covered with traditional felt. The felt has worn badly over the last two years and started to get ragged and worn in places, letting water in with even a light shower. I was very worried my structure was going to be completely ruined.

this product did have mixed reviews and a lot of what I read and from people I talked to, told me it was going to be hard to apply. Messy, gloopy and unpleasant to use. Well, I was extremely surprised that the lid just popped off really easily with a knife inserted and what was inside was a very thick almost jelly like grey 'liquid'. I gave it a good stir with a stick and applied it to my roof felt with a 2 inch brush. It was surprisingly easy and pleasant to use contrary to what I had heard and been told. It was the consistency of a very thick non drip gloss paint and did not drip at all but clung to my brush. It went on smoothly and with no problems and I achieved good coverage. It was sunny and warm and by the time half of my 8x4 ft roof had been covered, the start was already drying to a black. There was no noticeable smell at all really. Any cracks or holes I could dab on a blob and fill it easily. It dries and is recoatable in 6 hours and rainproof after that time too. I was very impressed indeed with this product and can highly recommend it.

Active Sunflower Fly Killer Window Stickers
Active Sunflower Fly Killer Window Stickers
Offered by Pet Connection

1.0 out of 5 stars Formula changed no longer works, 29 April 2014
I used these years ago and they were great, killed flies dead. BUT they have changed something about the chemical I think, as they no longer work. I watched seven drain flies walk all over the sunflower for ten minutes and then they happily flew away as if nothing had happened. You might as well stick real sunflowers to your windows for all the good these do now, save your money.

Genuine MOFII G52BLACK Professional Ergonomic Design 2.4G Wireless Optical Mouse With Retail Box And 2 AAA Batteries - BLACK

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic don't be put off by negative reviews, 7 Nov. 2013
brilliant mouse, helped cure my RSI as the buttons only need a light press and it is very comfortable to fit into your hand. I use it for several hours a day and don't get my RSI pain up into my elbow any more unless I really overdo it. Very pleased with this, nice and fast too, works great and saves batteries with its automatic turning off mode. This is the right size to comfortably fit into your hand, too.

Magic Choc Flexible Modelling Chocolate Deluxe Pack 275 g
Magic Choc Flexible Modelling Chocolate Deluxe Pack 275 g

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 20 Aug. 2013
A really fun way of entertaining my son in the wet weather. Highly recommended and great for boys or girls.