Profile for ALI > Reviews

Content by ALI

ALI

Boys SlumberzzZ Camo Print Slipper With Elasticated Heel FT0568 Olive 13-1 (L)
Boys SlumberzzZ Camo Print Slipper With Elasticated Heel FT0568 Olive 13-1 (L)
Offered by Socks Uwear®

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my camo mad son!, 11 Mar 2014
A great find just in time for Christmas. Just a bit shorter than I expected for given size, however he is still wearing them so maybe they've stretched. They still look brand new, no wear on soles, elastic back not too tight, no stitching coming apart. All in all he's happy so I'm happy. And they didn't cost the earth.

Timex Kids T781414E Camouflage Time Teacher Fabric Strap Watch
Timex Kids T781414E Camouflage Time Teacher Fabric Strap Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars TRUST IN TIMEX, 11 Mar 2014
This watch has lived up to all my expectations. It's a perfect size for my thin armed 7 yr old, and obviously he loves the whole camouflage theme. The clock face is crystal clear, the rotating helicopter on the second hand is quirky, the back light is bright. We are very happy overall, and he has put it on every day and is pleased to tell the time and is doing it very well now. My only negative it that the strap looks as though it's going to lose it's elasticity quite quickly and is a bit fiddly for my son to put on himself at this stage. But this is not enough of an issue to not fully recommend this watch to anyone uncertain about the higher cost.

My First Knock Knock Joke Book
My First Knock Knock Joke Book
by Scoular Anderson

4.0 out of 5 stars good variety, 24 Aug 2013
Good selection of jokes, including a few knock knocks (my 6 yr old sons favourites), could have had more though. He has enjoyed being able to read them himself, it was his first Joke book so good buy.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely knife, perfection., 24 Aug 2013
Nothing much else to say about this beautifully crafted knife. Sits very well in my hand, perfectly balanced. Very well recommended!!

Lacor-38212-LUXE SANTOKU KNIFE 12 CMS.
Lacor-38212-LUXE SANTOKU KNIFE 12 CMS.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I received so don't know!, 24 Aug 2013
This knife, although the one I ordered was not the one I received so i cannot rate it.
The one I received was a large cooks knife and is way too heavy for me to even think of using.
The company eventually accepted my problem and refunded me the money, but as the knife I had originally ordered could not be delivered to me by time I needed it,I didn't get it.

The Rose Petal Beach
The Rose Petal Beach

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD READ!, 24 Aug 2013
A well written story. Some surprises. Set in my hometown of Brighton so good to relate to.
Please don't bother reading the 2 e books, "Before" and "Beside", they are totally unnecessary.

The Summer Son
The Summer Son

4.0 out of 5 stars pleasant read, 4 July 2013
This review is from: The Summer Son (Kindle Edition)
I couldn't quite work out why I bought this book, but started reading it and it was ok! Not gripping by any means but a pleasant enough read with a satisfying thread through it.

Yours Truly
Yours Truly

5.0 out of 5 stars EASY FUN READ!, 2 April 2013
This review is from: Yours Truly (Kindle Edition)
THIS WAS A REALLY ENJOYABLE QUICK READ.
I ACTUALLY FOUND MYSELF CHUCKLING AWAY A LOT!
YOU CAN FIGURE OUT THE END QUITE EARLY ON BUT IT'S STILL FUN GETTING THERE.