Profile for FreeSpirit > Reviews

Collins Ultimate Scrabble Dictionary and Word List
Collins Ultimate Scrabble Dictionary and Word List
by Collins Dictionaries

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and well worth the money, 1 Jan. 2013
I ordered this for my mother for her scrabble club. She is delighted with it. Because its hardback it stays open on the page she wants. The front section has a dictionary with an explanation of the words. The middle section gives useful hints and tips on how to get the best out of your scrabble game and using those akward letters like x and q and the last section just has a list of words. Great value and almost half the price of my local shop. It's not the smallest book but at least you can see the letters!

Remanufactured 810 (JF333) Color Ink Cartridge for use with Dell Inkjet 725/Dell All-In-One 810
Offered by IATUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Works, 1 Sept. 2012
Based on the other reviews I decided to take a chance on this cartridge. I'm glad I did - for half the price of the Dell one it works fine. I previously had bought a non-Dell cartridge elsewhere which was only slightly cheaper than the original and it printed only green ink! I have only used it for black printing so far so cant comment on the colours yet.

Komputerbay 4GB 2X 2GB DDR2 800MHz PC2-6300 PC2-6400 DDR2 800 (240 PIN) DIMM Desktop Memory
Offered by KOMPBAY

5.0 out of 5 stars 4GB Ram - Fantastic!, 31 July 2012
My old desktop was getting increasingly slow and i could hear it churning away. I contacted Dell and was quoted 140 euro for the upgrade. I decided to check my old reliable Amazon and was amazed at the difference in price for what looked like the same thing. Not being really computer savy i was a bit worried that it wouldnt be right for my computer but at 48 euro I decided to bite the bullet. Well I'm glad I did. It arrived reasonably quickly and after checking on You Tube I managed to install it no problem. The computer started up straight away and the system recognised it. I've now gone from 1GB ram to 4GB for an extra 48 euro which I have to say is fantastic value. I'm only sorry I didn't get it ages ago!

Bananagrams Game
Bananagrams Game
Offered by Appods

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Game, 2 May 2011
This review is from: Bananagrams Game (Toy)
I'd been recommended this game by a friend and I must say I wasn't disappointed. More versatile than scrabble - the kids love it too (12, 9, 7). We brought it on holidays and enjoyed hours playing. The younger ones could even play amongst themselves making words out of the pile of letters but not joining them up together. All in all, highly recommended. Delivery as always was very prompt.

Parasol SPF25+ High Protection Kids Sun Filter Suntan Lotion 100ml
Parasol SPF25+ High Protection Kids Sun Filter Suntan Lotion 100ml
Offered by Belcoo Pharmacy

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Suntan Lotion!, 2 May 2011
I've been usng Parasol Kids for a couple of years now and I wouldn't be without it. It is an oil that is not oily, goes on really easily, absorbs quickly and is not sticky. My children have never burnt while using it, although in very hot sun I would reapply during the hottest part of the day even though it is a once a day product. An excellent price from Amazon - half the price I would pay in my local chemist!

Adara Silver Blue Stone Stud Earrings
Adara Silver Blue Stone Stud Earrings

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good quality, 2 May 2011
I was very disappointed with these earrings. They looked cheap (which they were!) but I expected better quality. The silver was tarnished and I sent them back. Amazzon were very quick to refund and as always are great to deal with. It makes ordering online so much easier when you know they have such good customer service.

Kaiser BAKE & ROAST PAN 33X27X5CM CLASSIC
Kaiser BAKE & ROAST PAN 33X27X5CM CLASSIC

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 16 April 2011
I was disappointed with this baking tray. It is quite lightweight and while it does what it is supposed to, so to speak, I doubt it will last long. I have seen better in a local store at half the price (I paid 8.47 for it). I certainly will not be buying any more from this brand.

Rieker Women's Maike 43312 Bordo Casual Lace Up 43312/35 7 UK
Rieker Women's Maike 43312 Bordo Casual Lace Up 43312/35 7 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Really comfortable, 5 April 2011
I'm really pleased with these shoes - they are much nicer than the in the photo. They look lovely with jeans. I wore them all day the first day and had no problems at all. I am a 39/40 and these are a perfect fit - i bought a size 7 (Eu 40). All in all I would definitely recommend them.

Prostar Geo T Baselayer
Prostar Geo T Baselayer
Price: £4.96 - £18.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product but sizing small., 6 Jan. 2011
This top is great value for money in comparison to other products. I bought two last year for my then 11yr and 7yr old - sizes SY and MY. The tops are slim fitting and long and as a previous reviewer wrote are compression style. Luckily my boys are tall and slim so fitted them perfectly. The SY was always a bit of a struggle to get on and off and needed adult help, and this year is passed on to their 6yr old sister. It fits her perfectly. The 8yr old is in a newly purchased MY.

The tops wear and wash lovely and still look new. They do a great job of keeping them warm while playing sports outside in the winter and came were invaluable in the recent snow. I have and would order these again but be aware that if you/your child is on the wider side these would probably not fit.

Sistema Lunch Cube, Pink
Sistema Lunch Cube, Pink
Offered by abjdirectgoods

5.0 out of 5 stars Great lunchbox - no looking for lids!, 6 Jan. 2011
I have two of these lunchboxes and have been using them for the last four months. They are great - I was a bit unsure about ordering after reading some negative comments but am glad I did. No more looking for lids that fit! The only downside is that they are a little akward to store - they do take up a bit more room in the press than ordinary lunchboxes.

My 6 year and 8 year old love them. They have a sandwich, roll in the main part, and a piece of fruit, breadsticks, crackers in one of the smaller sections and a yoghurt drink in the other small section. I left the label on and the know which way is the right way up when opening the box at school.

They are a bit bulkier than previous lunchboxes but the different variety of food I can give them now more than makes up for that.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4