Profile for Yogi Bear > Reviews

Content by Yogi Bear

Yogi Bear "Yogi" (Jellystone Park)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Second Activation (The Activation Series Book 2)
Second Activation (The Activation Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars An amazing read., 9 April 2015
This is an amazing sequel to a great book. If you haven't read First and Second Activation, you need to do so now. If you've read First Activation, then buy this now. I LOVE this book and can't recommend it highly enough.

The Atlantis Ship: A Space Opera Novel (A Carson Mach Adventure)
The Atlantis Ship: A Space Opera Novel (A Carson Mach Adventure)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book., 1 April 2015
I loved this book and can't recommend it highly enough. Go and buy it now!

by WJ Lundy

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book, 22 Feb. 2015
This review is from: The Darkness (Paperback)
This is an amazing book. It has heart as well as guts and the pace is relentless. This book stayed with me long after I put it down. I can't recommend it highly enough. Well written, immersive, and imaginiative. This is how survival books should be done.

by WJ Lundy

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book, 22 Feb. 2015
This review is from: The Darkness (Paperback)

Sixth Cycle
Sixth Cycle

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it now!, 5 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Sixth Cycle (Kindle Edition)
This is a great story set on a future post apocalyptic earth. A well written, well paced and satisfying read. I can't recommend this highly enough. Buy it now!

Only The Dead Live Forever(A Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Novel Vol 3)
Only The Dead Live Forever(A Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Novel Vol 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 9 Jan. 2015
This is yet another great instalment to an amazing series. This is one of the best post apocalyptic books I've read. Highly recommended.

Escape: The First Omnibus WTF I-III (Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Book 0)
Escape: The First Omnibus WTF I-III (Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Book 0)

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it now!, 9 Jan. 2015
This is an amazing survival series. The book's incredibly well written, the pacing is perfect, and it's full of action and great characters. I can't recommend this highly enough. Go out and but it now!

Tales of the Forgotten(A Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Novel Vol 2)
Tales of the Forgotten(A Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Novel Vol 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Black Hawk Down meets 28 Days Later, 26 Dec. 2014
This is a great, well-written book. 28 Days Later meets Black Hawk Down. When I wasn't reading this book I was thinking about it, desperate to return to find out what would happen next. The constantly changing scenery adds to an already exciting read, the landscape is so authentic I felt like I was there every step of the way. I can't recommend this book highly enough.

Dead Island:Operation Zulu
Dead Island:Operation Zulu

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book., 26 Nov. 2014
Dead Island is a unique blend of humour, action, big plots, and great concepts. If I were to find any comparisons, I would say it was Aliens meets Dawn of the Dead. Serious action, well written, but great well rounded characters, all of them playing a necessary part in the plot. The premise of this story is a team of ex military go to an island infected with zombies. On the island is a lab containing a scientist and an antidote to the virus. Both the scientist and the antidote are their payload. This is a well written novel and a must for any fans of zombie fiction. Highly recommended.

Splinter (Banished From Hell Book 1)
Splinter (Banished From Hell Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Reminiscent of classic Stephen King, 18 Nov. 2014
Splinter is what horror should be. Dark, twisted, intriguing, and creepy. H. J. Harry fills the story with enough detail to make your toes curl, while always laying the seeds for a greater plot. This tale grows to one of epic proportions. The characters are fully realised and well-rounded. Reminiscent of classic Stephen King, I'd recommend Splinter to any horror fans.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5