Profile for graham.richards457 > Reviews

The Best Of
The Best Of
Price: 5.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Great,listenable music., 19 Mar 2014
This review is from: The Best Of (Audio CD)
Whilst I had never heard of Don Williams until I caught sound of him on the radio,I immediately wanted to be able to listen to his "brand" of music again.I felt that one of his albums just had to be a part of my collection.......a welcome addition and one that I would recommend to anybody.

The Wind That Shakes The Barley
The Wind That Shakes The Barley
Offered by skyvo-direct
Price: 19.38

4.0 out of 5 stars A sublime combination of voice with instruments., 31 Dec 2013
What a terrific album.I first heard Loreena McKennitt on the radio and was so impressed that I immediately got onto "the net" and ordered the album.I was not disappointed and enjoyed every track.I would recommend this album to anyone who likes to "listen" to a beautiful voice accompanied by sympathetic musicians.

Grieg: Piano Concerto in A minor Op. 16; Schumann: Piano Concerto in A minor Op. 54
Price: 8.25

4.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL PIANO CONCERTOS., 31 Dec 2013
Such sublime sounds are best appreciated when one is able to relax and become "swept along" by the moods set.

Wagner
Wagner
Price: 12.18

5.0 out of 5 stars This somewhat different but excellent voice., 31 Dec 2013
This review is from: Wagner (Audio CD)
I was fortunate enough to hear Jonas Kauffman singing a piece from this album on the radio.I was so impressed by his depth and emotion that I just had to be able to listen to more of his unique voice when I wished and not as per chance on the radio. A voice that puts him "head and shoulders" above so many of the "ego trippers" currently around. I would recommend this album to people with a discerning,un-biased ear for music.Excellent!

Wesley: Ascribe Unto The Lord (Choir of St John's College, Cambridge, Andrew Nethsingha, John Challenger ) (Chandos: CHAN 10751)
Price: 12.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Depth and Emotion., 31 Dec 2013
I listened to this to this album and not being familiar with a number of the "pieces" by name, was surprised and exhillarated by what I heard.A great album which I would recommend to anyone with an ear for 1st class choral music.

Sennheiser RS 170 Closed Digital Wireless Over-Ear Headphone
Sennheiser RS 170 Closed Digital Wireless Over-Ear Headphone
Price: 169.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A Headphone par excellence., 31 Dec 2013
Excellent convenience and good quality hi-fi sound.It is a pleasure to use......easy to instal and the facility of being "wireless" speaks for itself.

The Band
The Band
Offered by Sent2u
Price: 7.35

5.0 out of 5 stars The Band.The Band., 11 Jan 2013
This review is from: The Band (Audio CD)
What for me is a unique and unmistakeable sound produced by a combination of fine musicians.It is somewhat rare to find a group of talented people who are at ease indulging one another and creating such a good result.A worthy additon to my collection.

The Very Best Of Merle Haggard
The Very Best Of Merle Haggard
Price: 7.94

4.0 out of 5 stars The very best of Merle Haggard., 11 Jan 2013
Much like all good musicians,his music does not become "boring" or repititive.He retains that ability to hold attention by using well selected and written songs.

20 Greatest Hits
20 Greatest Hits
Price: 8.07

4.0 out of 5 stars 20 Greatest Hits.Merle Haggard., 11 Jan 2013
This review is from: 20 Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
Fine example of "easy to listen to" music.Well presented and received in good time from placing order. Certainly a welcome addition to my music collection.

Hendrix In The West
Hendrix In The West
Offered by skyvo-direct
Price: 6.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Hendrix in The West . Jimi Hendrix., 11 Jan 2013
This review is from: Hendrix In The West (Audio CD)
Anything by Jimi Hendrix is fine by me.Having said that,all of the music I buy is good.....otherwise I would not do so.This is a fine example of a real icon.

Page: 1 | 2