Profile for Mark Fletcher > Reviews

Mark Fletcher

Won't Forget
Won't Forget

5.0 out of 5 stars Won't forget, 20 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Won't Forget (MP3 Download)
No a bad wee tune in'at, and for a braw wee cause, know! Now be telt, and get it bought!

The Temperance Movement
The Temperance Movement

5.0 out of 5 stars A long and winding Road, 26 Sept. 2013
This review is from: The Temperance Movement (Audio CD)
I've been following Phil Campbell's career since the late 90s, and I've listened to this talented singer song writer and heard what he has had to say. I've been willing for that opportunity to knock at his door once more for some time now, someone of this calibre could just not be left by the wayside. Through the highs and the lows the road has not been easy, but this is where it has brought us believers.

A blistering debut album from the Temperance Movement, a fantastic blend of well seasoned musicians/ song writers, coming together with a common cause, to make music that they love, and luckily enough there are many more out there that are enjoying the products of their labours.

I'm struggling to find fault in this album, I thought the Stereophonics' 2013 album 'Grafitti On the Train' was good, this is magnificent.

Hope Phil, Nick, Luke, Paul & Damon get everything that is certainly coming their way.

Wake up music industry and take note this is what the masses want!

Pride EP
Pride EP
Offered by earacherecordsuk

5.0 out of 5 stars Not Just the Temperance Movement, 16 July 2013
This review is from: Pride EP (Audio CD)
This is a blistering introduction to The Temperance Movement. 5 Guys that know what they are doing with the music. I await in anticipation for the Album release on the 16th Sept 2013

Go check out Phil Campbell's body of solo work (4 Albums to date), and the work he did with White Buffalo (3 Albums) if you have an appetite for more. He's a fantastic singer/ song writer in his own right. Some great stuff to while away the hours.

The Alchemist's Secret (Ben Hope, Book 1)
The Alchemist's Secret (Ben Hope, Book 1)

1.0 out of 5 stars I'd rather have a pie!, 23 Aug. 2012
Badly written drivel. Can't see how anyone can rave about it. Predictable 1 dimensional torturous prose. I'd rather have a pie!

NEVER CRY ANOTHER TEAR
NEVER CRY ANOTHER TEAR

4.0 out of 5 stars This does it for me. A pleasant purchase., 29 Oct. 2011
This review is from: NEVER CRY ANOTHER TEAR (Audio CD)
I came across one or two of Bad Lieutenant's songs on YouTube and wanted to hear some more. I wasn't disappointed. The quality of the songs are pretty consistent over the length of the album with some stand out tracks for me, such as; 'Summer Days', 'This is Home' and 'Poisonous Intent'. Its not stopped spinning since I got it.