Profile for Mrs. C. P. Malley > Reviews

In and out of the Lion's Den: poverty, war and football
In and out of the Lion's Den: poverty, war and football
by Julie Ryan

5.0 out of 5 stars In and Out of the Lions Den. A Book Club Review, 2 Oct. 2013
I am not a football fan and hate to read of the horrors of war but Julie managed to enlighten me in such a way that I was hooked by her story. This book was one chosen by my Book Club Group and our meeting to discuss it was favourable, which is no mean accomplishment! Julie was kind enough to join us to hear our comments & bought with her many souvenirs from her fathers footballing career. Thank you Julie for sharing your amazing family history in a book full of interesting facts & amusing anecdotes.

T 487 Multipack 1 x 6 + 2 extra blacks sets of High Capacity Compatible Ink Cartridges for Epson Sylus R340 - Also compatible for Epson Stylus Photo R200 R220 R300 R300M R320 R325 R340 R350 RX500 RX600 RX620 RX640 Printers - Latest Version Double Capacity Inks (T 481x5 T 482x1 T 483x1 T 484x1 T 485x1 T0486x1)***By TriINKS***
Offered by RooPrint

1.0 out of 5 stars T 487 Multipack 1 x 6 + 2 extra blacks sets of High Capacity Compatible Ink Cartridges for Epson Sylus R340 - Also compatible fo, 18 April 2012
These cartridges did not work in my printer despite them being advertised as suitable. I tried one colour & one black cartridge & neither were satisfactory. The amount of ink that collected around the cartridge also gave me concern that damage could be done to my printer. Of course the cheap price resulted in me not bothering to return them so the suppliers are in a win win situation. If you value your printer buy better quality.

TeckNet® Apple iPad 4, 3 & 2 Screen Protectors for New Apple iPad 4rd Generation and Previous 3 & 2nd Generation (Pack of 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Tecknet Screen Protector, 12 April 2012
I bought a set of three protectors and after having read the reports I knew I may need to take care & be patient applying the protector. I sat in a good light & cleaned the Ipad with a baby wipe then polished it off to free it from dust & carefully settled down to the job. I did make errors in lining up the protector to the Ipad but it was forgiving and I was able to start over with the same protector several times. There were a couple of dust bubbles but the protector allowed me to lift it several times until I had it perfect. That was several months ago & I still have the first protector in place looking almost perfect and still have two spares. I am happy to recommend this product as it in no way distracts from the clarity of the screen. You just need patience to apply it. Go ahead buy a set, your Ipad is worth it.TeckNet Apple iPad 16GB 32GB 64GB Screen Protector (PACK OF 3)

CBA Digital 250Gb 2.5 inch Portable Hard Drive including One Touch Software. These units are assembled, supplied and supported in the UK

5.0 out of 5 stars External Hard Drive, 17 May 2010
I bought this 250GB external hard drive and I am very happy with my purchase. Delivery was fast, it's very neat & comes with its own case so there were no extras to pay for. The price is also good value for money when comparing with similar products. I haven't had to read any instructions or even use the set up disc that comes with it as it simply does what it should & is very easy to use. I am very happy to recommend this product.250Gb 2.5 inch External Hard Drive Portable USB 2 including One Touch Software. These units are assembled, supplied and supported in the UK complete with 3 Year Warranty