Profile for sjoyjoy > Reviews

Content by sjoyjoy

sjoyjoy

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Love by Deception: A harrowing true story of love and betrayal.
Love by Deception: A harrowing true story of love and betrayal.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, interesting and informative and reminded me so much ..., 1 April 2015
excellent, interesting and informative and reminded me so much of things that have happened to me with men too....i couldnt believe that someone else seems to have been living the same sort of life relationship wise as me... very well written and my heart goes out to the writer finding a decent man (as i wish one day for too :) ) x

In Between Dreams
In Between Dreams

5.0 out of 5 stars Jack Johnson great!, 26 Jun. 2014
This review is from: In Between Dreams (MP3 Download)
Brilliant relaxing, feel good music (well most of it). He has suck a unique voice and his style is natural and accustic. I love relaxing to this album :)

Sam Brookes
Sam Brookes

5.0 out of 5 stars great zone out relaxing music!, 26 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Sam Brookes (MP3 Download)
I really love relaxing to this, so relaxing and easy on the ear, he has a great voice! Would recommend if you like relaxing slightly zone out music :D

Molnlycke Epaderm Ointment
Molnlycke Epaderm Ointment
Offered by Medideals

4.0 out of 5 stars great moisturiser, but very greasy!, 5 Mar. 2014
Its a wonderful product for severe dry skin and it has healed my hands of dry sore flaking skin within days of use, however it is very greasy so I was only putting it on before I went to bed at night so as to not put grease all over things.

The Oyster Catcher - a full-length romance novel
The Oyster Catcher - a full-length romance novel

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely light hearted read, 26 Feb. 2014
Great read, made me smile a lot, easy on the mind and slightly uplifting, just what you want in a light hearted romance novel.

Fractured
Fractured

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Read, 26 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Fractured (Kindle Edition)
I could not put this book down from start to end, it is fantastically written, with lots of twists and turns which I love, a totally refreshing romance novel.......a real "mind bender". I cried at the end but I loved it, and am very sorry that its now finished :(.

Beautiful: A beautiful girl. An evil man. One inspiring true story of courage
Beautiful: A beautiful girl. An evil man. One inspiring true story of courage

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic book, 6 Feb. 2014
The strength shown throughout by Katie is amazing, this book is a very honest and open insight into Katie and what happened to her. A must read.

TYSON - The Concise Biography of Iron Mike (Biography Shorts Book 1)
TYSON - The Concise Biography of Iron Mike (Biography Shorts Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars good read, 6 Feb. 2014
Very interesting insight into the real mike tyson. It changed my views of him and it was good to hear the other side...not just what the press throws at us. Well worth reading.

American Legends: The Life of Mike Tyson
American Legends: The Life of Mike Tyson

5.0 out of 5 stars very interesting, 6 Feb. 2014
This book was a real insight into the real tyson. A great read and it really changed my views of him. A must read if you are intesrted in his life and boxing.

Anti-ageing 100% Natural Shea Butter Moisturiser with Vitamin E & Mineral Daylight Protection (60ml) from SheaByNature
Offered by SheaByNature Natural Handmade Skincare

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 6 Feb. 2014
A good product, if you have dry skin this is a must, I use it as a night cream and it leaves my skin nice and soft in the morning.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5