Profile for Davies999 > Reviews

Content by Davies999

Davies999

Xperia Z3+ Case, Spigen® [AIR CUSHION] Sony Xperia Z3+ Case Bumper **NEW** [Ultra Hybrid] [Crystal Clear] Clear back panel + TPU bumper for Sony Xperia Z3+ (2015) - Crystal Clear (SGP11539)
Offered by Spigen UK Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case, 1 Aug. 2015
Does what it says. fits perfectly. allows access to everything. shows the phone off beautifully.

Willow - Limited Edition Steelbook [Blu-ray] [1988] [Region Free]
Willow - Limited Edition Steelbook [Blu-ray] [1988] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Val Kilmer
Offered by Magic Movies Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 31 Mar. 2013
Good fun family film that looks great in HD. Was a little disappointed with the disc case as its just a steel sleeve not a steel case as I was expecting!

Sony Xperia Z TPU Gel Skin Case / Cover - Smoke Black
Sony Xperia Z TPU Gel Skin Case / Cover - Smoke Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 31 Mar. 2013
Easy to fit. looks good on the phone, protects it all round, doesn't add bulk to the beautiful design of the phone!

Samsung SSG-P41002/XC Battery Operated 3D Glasses (Pack of 2) (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by Allparts2u

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than my £100 glasses, 28 Aug. 2012
When I saw these at the price they are at I thought that they would be poor quality for that price. I got them anyway to enable my guests to watch 3D content on my TV.
When I received them I couldn't believe how well made they seemed to be (the arm connections aside).
I tried them with my TV and found them to be more comfortable than my £100 glasses as well as producing a better 3D image then my more expensive glasses.
Getting into the battery compartment is a little hard and the as mentioned before the arm connections are a little flimsy but that aside I would purchase these over the more expensive glasses every time!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING MOUSE PAD, 23 Jan. 2012
I brought this hoping for it to improve my game... and it really has! The mouse is so much more accurate now and finding that perfect shot is easy. It does need a good mouse on it though to really show it off!! I have compared this pad against my brothers standard mouse pad and this is well worth the money.

120x MICRO LED Natural White Fairy Lights, 8.3m, Christmas Festive - 3631-110 - Konstsmide
Offered by WOWOOO

4.0 out of 5 stars Great lights, 23 Jan. 2012
These went up easy and looked great. I have only used indoors so far but I am happy these WILL last easily outside and plan to use them outside soon!