Profile for S. T. Harvie > Reviews

Content by S. T. Harvie

S. T. Harvie (United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Leisure Suit Larry : Reloaded
Leisure Suit Larry : Reloaded

1.0 out of 5 stars Will not play, 2 Nov. 2014
Does not play on my kindle fire 8,9 after installing it asks to download additional data. On clicking the link it then says data not available. Waste of 62 pence!

Smile Plants
Smile Plants

1.0 out of 5 stars shuts down on my kindle HD 8.9, 27 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Smile Plants (App)
As my title says, can manage to play initial seeding match three but every time I go to then add to my flower the app shuts down taking me back to the carousel.

Joinz
Joinz

5.0 out of 5 stars A great puzzler, 20 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Joinz (App)
Wasn't sure about this game first couple of tries but now it's the only game I'm playing! You have to create tetris like shapes from single blocks on the playing field but gets trickier as the number of coloured blocks increases and your space to combine becomes diminished. Really glad I took a chance on the download. Now back to trying to beat my high score :)

CLEAR 5 x Pack New & Improved Clearomiser (clearomizer) ego eshisha ehookah eliquid
Offered by ELECTRONIC SMOKING SHOP

5.0 out of 5 stars Great clearomisers!, 12 Sept. 2014
These are the best clearomisers I have used by far! I have used all five for different flavoured liquids and no leaking from any of them. Also the mouthpiece is so much more comfortable to vape with! Product came well packaged and all clearomisers were individually wrapped. I highly recommend this product.

Sherlock: The Network - Official App of the Hit TV Detective Series
Sherlock: The Network - Official App of the Hit TV Detective Series

4.0 out of 5 stars Edited Review game crashing less, 8 Aug. 2014
I've left my original one star review below but after update 17 the game for me is now playable. I've had a couple of crashes since the update (before it was consistently and persistently) hence a rise to 4 stars instead of five. This is a good game and wonderful to see the screen actors playing their roles within the cases. Thank you to the devs for working on the playability issues.

---------original review:

I love Sherlock and the game I've heard is great. Unfortunately having paid for all episodes on my kindle fire 8'9 hd the game crashes frequently to the point where it is unplayable. The same happens on my kindle fire 7". Until these crashes are fixed by the dev I won't be leaving a good review.

Core Miner
Core Miner

4.0 out of 5 stars Relaxing grinding game, 3 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Core Miner (App)
I'd been looking for a game where I could just collect stuff without the pressure of the clock running or being shot at and this has fit the bill perfectly. It's exactly as described by the developer with a surprisingly good sci-fi soundtrack. If you're looking for a game where you can just chill out and mine then this is the game for you. I've knocked off one star as I initially found control of the mining ship fiddly but once I wrapped my head around the joystick being the direction of the flash light (which is on the front of the ship) controlling the direction became a breeze.

If you're looking for adrenaline and fast paced gameplay you'll be disappointed, but if you're like me a gamer who likes to grind to just relax the old noggin then give this game a download and enjoy.

Snail Bob Deluxe
Snail Bob Deluxe

1.0 out of 5 stars keeps crashing on my kindle fire hd 8.9, 1 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Snail Bob Deluxe (App)
Have not been able to get as far as playing the first level as after each start up, when I press play it seems okay for a few seconds showing the story intro before the screen turns black and the app shuts down. Waste of a quid and disappointing.

Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse
Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Same as the PS3 version, 27 Jun. 2014
Very impressed with the transfer to android. Yes it looks expensive next to the other android games but I paid more than double that to own it on my PS3. Game play is smooth and vibrant on my kindle HD 8.9. They have also put in an option to switch the virtual joystick from fixed to not fixed and I've found in tight situations it has helped to switch from one to the other (which you are able to do mid level). I recommend this game to young and old alike.

Jewel Kingdom
Jewel Kingdom

1.0 out of 5 stars game squashed on screen, 16 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Jewel Kingdom (App)
Even when locked in portrait the game still stays on landscape. Annoying as looked good but makes me feel nauseous looking at a game screen so squished up :((( uninstalling

Cubimal Adventures
Cubimal Adventures

5.0 out of 5 stars Glitch fans cry with joy!!, 8 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Cubimal Adventures (App)
Was so thrilled to find this on the app store yesterday. Brought back many memories of the glitch beta and now I am hoping that the dev will please upload a walk through because I'm already stuck on level 2 lolol those damn spikes :))) Loving it thanks for putting in the work to bring this games to us oldie glitchens and those new to the world.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12