Profile for S. T. Harvie > Reviews

Content by S. T. Harvie

S. T. Harvie (United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Sugar Bricks
Sugar Bricks

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute arkanoid clone, 31 Mar 2014
This review is from: Sugar Bricks (App)
Cute graphics and smooth gameplay. I've been playing a couple of levels each evening and not bored yet. Happy with download.

Chinese Dragon (english)
Chinese Dragon (english)

1.0 out of 5 stars crashes on kindle fire hd 8,9, 15 Mar 2014
This review is from: Chinese Dragon (english) (App)
game kept crashing on my kindle fire so unable to play. I have contacted amazon for a refund as the game was NOT cheap very disappointed....

Criminal Case - LA crimes
Criminal Case - LA crimes

1.0 out of 5 stars Really disappointed, 6 Mar 2014
This review is from: Criminal Case - LA crimes (App)
the pictures looked promising so gave it a go....I only played the first scene before uninstalling because it was a spot the difference crime scene in which I had to find ten differences but before I had even reached 7 I was interrupted on 2 separate occasions by full screen pop ups advertising other games.

Feel ripped over paying the developer when they are already being paid by the advertisers. Wondering if I can get my money back.......

Alice in Wordland
Alice in Wordland

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great find!, 3 Mar 2014
This review is from: Alice in Wordland (App)
Wonderful word game incorporated with match 3 element. I've not played anything like it before and I am totally addicted!!!!

Heroes of Hellas 3: Athens
Heroes of Hellas 3: Athens

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic match 3 city building game, 27 Feb 2014
This review is from: Heroes of Hellas 3: Athens (App)
really enjoying this match three game! For those who seem to be getting stuck you just need to remember to use the help from the gods on the upper left of the gameplay screen. I have experienced no confusion with the in game instructions. I have not experienced lag or freezing. I have been playing this game every night for the past couple of weeks and I'm not bored with it. Very happy with purchase :)

My Muppets Show
My Muppets Show

5.0 out of 5 stars great game if you like Singing Monsters, 26 Feb 2014
This review is from: My Muppets Show (App)
okay firstly there is nothing wrong with waiting for the fun things! Part of the enjoyment in gaming for me is working for that elusive item and or character! If folks play long enough before posting negative reviews you are given the option to buy HarvE a robot that combines your Muppets to create new Muppets. of course HarvE doesn't always produce the Muppet you're looking for so when he does it's a real treat :))) The plus side of this is that if you don't want to add the same Muppet you can then dismiss it and rake in the coins which is great for purchasing the decorations.

It is basically the Singing Monsters app with the Muppets and not a game you would ever spend more than ten minutes on in one sitting.

Courli
Courli

5.0 out of 5 stars I like this one!!!, 20 Feb 2014
This review is from: Courli (App)
love the graphics, love the gameplay and love that it's not related to flappy bird win win and win!!!! Get it

Hanger
Hanger

5.0 out of 5 stars plays great on the kindle fire 8.9, 16 Feb 2014
This review is from: Hanger (App)
played the first few levels thinking I'd stop for dinner and before I knew it an hour had passed! The controls aren't glitchy as someone else mention, you just need to use them correctly! Great game and one I'll be recommending to friends.

Monster Busters
Monster Busters

1.0 out of 5 stars won't allow me to connect to facebook, 11 Feb 2014
This review is from: Monster Busters (App)
the game will only let you play if you allow it to log onto your Facebook account. I don't have a problem with that but unfortunately on my Kindle fire 8,9 when I click on login to play it just keeps coming up as error so I can't say whether the game is good or not as it won't let me bloody play it!

Sweet Hearts
Sweet Hearts

4.0 out of 5 stars good match 3 game, 8 Feb 2014
This review is from: Sweet Hearts (App)
nice graphics with smooth game play. There are 90 levels and as with all happy planet games there no in app purchases woohoo!! A perfect game for Valentine's or any time of the year.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8