Profile for Troll > Reviews

Troll

Magic the Gathering Deck Builders Toolkit 2013
Magic the Gathering Deck Builders Toolkit 2013
Offered by Outpost Gamecenters

5.0 out of 5 stars Received a card which is worth more than the set!, 6 April 2013
At first I was a little disappointed that I didn't get any rares or foils from the semi-random deck. Instead I had an abundance of mana and not an awful lot of decent cards. When I opened the boosters my luck changed, I received a couple of foils, quite a lot of rares and a mythic rare, a Falkenrath Aristocrat which is worth around £15 on ebay, naturally I was chuffed. The boosters are completely random, so there is a high possibility that you might get some not-brilliant cards.

Corsair Force Series 3 CSSD-F60GB3A-BK 60GB Solid State Drive
Corsair Force Series 3 CSSD-F60GB3A-BK 60GB Solid State Drive

4.0 out of 5 stars Good ssd drive, but beware of the low storage capacity., 7 May 2012
When this I booted this after having installed the OS, it was so fast I almost wet myself. Boot time is around 12 seconds and shutdown is around 8. This is pretty good considering the amount of junk I have. Anyway, set up is simple - I didn't even have to go into the bios. But be wary of the low capacity, its only 60gb and by the time you install win7 or whatever OS you want, it eats up a lot of space. I installed steam, win7pro, itunes, photoshop and [...] and I only have 3.63gb left. If you're just looking to speed up your pc and just put the OS system and nothing else this is fine capacity wise with a good read/write speed (windows experience index gives it 7.3/7.9). If you want to store more than the OS and a few files on it, get 120gb as the 60gb just fills up to quickly. I've also got a 1tb samsung spinpoint F3 (very noisy) to store the bulk of my files and they are working side by side just fine.

Verso Kindle Cover, Prologue Antique, Tan  [will only fit Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle (5th Generation), Kindle Touch (4th Generation) and Kindle (7th Generation)]
Verso Kindle Cover, Prologue Antique, Tan [will only fit Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle (5th Generation), Kindle Touch (4th Generation) and Kindle (7th Generation)]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cover!, 7 May 2012
Start with the best points first: Its sturdy and really well made - none of the stitching has come undone, there are no loose threads - I have had my cover for quite a while and it's still in tip top condition. It looks like an old leather bound book, not cheap and tacky. Compared with the amazon kindle case this is miles better.

Bad points: There is no fastening so if you bend the left side of the cover over to the back it might stay slightly ajar when you close it. For those who don't do this, the cover stays down fine. Its a bit big for the Kindle 4, (it will fit pretty much any type of e-reader) there's a 3cm gap from the spine to the edge of the kindle. The interior is suede and black so dust really shows up and it's a pain to clean it. Also I found on the front and spine little dots of gold as if someone had tried a subtle mimic of Jackson Pollock; if you buy this I really don't hope you get one with this blundered technique on.