Profile for Customer > Reviews

Davina - Fit in 15 [DVD]
Davina - Fit in 15 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Davina McCall

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 15 July 2014
This review is from: Davina - Fit in 15 [DVD] (DVD)
I have worked out to Davina's DVD for a while on and off over the last few years and this is one of my favourites. I love it for the fact that when I get home from work, if I can't be bothered i think well its only 15 minutes - and I end up doing 2 or 3 sections anyway! I still really look forward to doing this and I've had the DVD for a few months now and mix it up with Davina Intense in between. Jackie always reminds you to keep your posture, the reps are accurate!! (I've found other work out DVDs often end up being uneven on the counting) and its just an all round good DVD to work out to. Also without even cutting back my diet, I've toned up and lost a stone in 3 months and I don't have much to lose. I love it!

Angels, Angels, Angels
Angels, Angels, Angels
by Andy Warhol

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little book, 4 July 2014
This review is from: Angels, Angels, Angels (Hardcover)
I love Andy Warhol and this is a beautiful little book, it's sweet and uplifting. It's just Andy's simple, quirky illustrations alongside little thoughts and quotes, almost like thoughts that would lightly roll across your mind placed into a book. I love it.

Power of Awareness
Power of Awareness
by Neville Goddard

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring, 4 July 2014
This review is from: Power of Awareness (Paperback)
I love this book and it's fascinating to put this into practice. I do have to remind myself to just get on with it an imagine and feel more of the time - and when I do it really works!! The book is repetitive because the message is simple but I think the repetitive nature is to get it into your mind it's all down to you, it's empowering and I like that. The book does have a chapter of examples and case studies too. Worth reading if law of attraction interests you.

Getting into the Vortex Cards: A 60-Card Deck, plus Dear Friends card
Getting into the Vortex Cards: A 60-Card Deck, plus Dear Friends card
by Esther and Jerry Hicks
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little reminders, 4 July 2014
I love these cards and although I have plenty of Abraham books, it's so helpful to have these as little reminders. Sometimes I just get the message in a deeper way from a card as oppose to when I've read pages and pages. Plus as much as I'm reminded you create with thought and what you give attention too, I still have found myself going about things the hard way and hammering things into place rather than taking a step back and chilling out and garnering new thought/feeling about a subject. If you're an abraham fan, you'll love these little reminders x

The Magic Path of Intuition
The Magic Path of Intuition
by Florence Shinn

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring, uplifting and lovely, 12 Dec 2013
This is a lovely little book and when reading it it's almost like it's spoken from a wise old aunt. It's so easy to read and simply written. If you're familiar with the idea that your thoughts and beliefs determine the world you see; this is like a little uplifting booster and reminder, with little real life stories and nuggets of wisdom. In reference to the stories, you can tell it was written some time ago, but this adds to the endearing quality of the book. With that aside, such wisdom and clarity is to be gained from this book, this was a women way ahead of her time! I love it.

Silvine  Layout Pad
Silvine Layout Pad
Offered by 365DIRECT

4.0 out of 5 stars Well priced, does the job., 24 Oct 2013
I use this with my fine liners and pentel sign pen, to literally sketch up compositions and layouts for my work. This pad does the job perfectly, the reason for the 4 stars is that the paper doesn't tear away too gracefully from the spine. Other than that, it's fine.

Craft-a-Doodle
Craft-a-Doodle
by Jenny Doh

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, 24 Oct 2013
This review is from: Craft-a-Doodle (Paperback)
I love this book! This is perfect if you feel like you've hit a brick wall with illustration and need a warm up. I couldn't wait to recieve this book and it has exceeded expectation. I've procrastinated with my work for so long and instead of criticising and ripping pages out, it has helped me loosen up and made sketchbooking fun again.