Profile for Joel Santos > Reviews

Joel Santos

3B Kinesiology Blue Tape Bulk Roll
3B Kinesiology Blue Tape Bulk Roll

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 4 July 2014
It's okay for it's price, but it doesn't stick as the real one.

Dr. James Ladies White Polycotton Lab Coat / Size 12
Dr. James Ladies White Polycotton Lab Coat / Size 12
Offered by Labmarc Laboratory Supplies

3.0 out of 5 stars Lab Coat, 4 July 2014
It's quite wide, which makes it a perfect lab coat, but I was looking for something fitter.

OXO Good Grips Salad & Herb Spinner, Little
OXO Good Grips Salad & Herb Spinner, Little
Offered by EasihomeCookshop

1.0 out of 5 stars Breaks too easy, 1 July 2014
I really like the mechanics behind it, and how little space it uses in the kitchen, but it's a piece of crap. It was broken in less than 6 months, and the force you had to apply just to keep it spinning...

Not worth it. Got a cheap Ikea one, working as a charm.

Getting Started with Arduino
Getting Started with Arduino

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 1 July 2014
It's too beginners-oriented, but it's ok. I was expecting more advanced stuff.

Fusion Razor Blade 8 Pack
Fusion Razor Blade 8 Pack

1.0 out of 5 stars The aloe vera strips on the ones I received didn't ..., 1 July 2014
The aloe vera strips on the ones I received didn't release lotion when wet. I think they might be just cheap knock-offs

EiioX SATA 2nd 2.5'' Hard Drive Caddy for 12.7mm Universal CD/DVD-ROM**Expand your data storage on your Laptop with HDD/SSD
Offered by Opolo Tech

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, it get the job done, 1 July 2014
Fantastic, it get the job done. The only thing that you have to check before buying is if you need a 12.7mm or the 9 mm version. Extract your DVD drive and measure its height.

I had to contact the seller and they were very nice and friendly.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, 3 Sept. 2013
I acquired two Expert Shields, one for an iphone 4 and a Xperia Z.

I had a "expensive" screen guard on my ipad and it remained scratch free for a couple of years now, and I was growing tired of using cheap ones. I decided to give this ones (which are on a middle ground pricewise) a go. So far so good, the application was easy, resistance is good and they are exceptionally clear and have a great touch.

About its resistance, it's obviously early to say, but in three-four weeks, I didn't have any single scratch (the phone is being carried in a handbag with just a hard case, leaving the front unprotected) so so far is performing great!

Expert Shield - THE Screen Protector for: Sony Xperia Z Front & Back *Lifetime Guarantee*
Offered by Expert Shield

5.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good, 3 Sept. 2013
I acquired two Expert Shields, one for an iphone 4 and this one for a Xperia Z.

Regarding the application of the screen guard, I didn't have any issues with it: it's impossible to not have a speck of dust here or there, but as long as you work on a clean surface, you won#t have any problem. You even have some tips on their blog on how to apply them perfectly. The front protector noticeable smaller than the phones frame (at around 1mm), which eases application, but it might be too much, although is not an issue at all. It has a proximity sensor hole, something someone reported as not having, maybe they fixed it.

About its resistance, it's obviously early to say, but in three-four weeks, I didn't have any single scratch (I carry my phone in a pouch). The iPhone I mentioned early is carried in my gf handbag with just a hard case, leaving the front unprotected, and is also scratch-free, so so far is performing great!

Retractable USB 2.0 Cable A to Mini B - USB cable - Retractable suitable for :- TomTom GO 940, GO 930, GO 920, GO 910, GO 740, GO 730, GO 720, GO 710, GO 700, GO 630, GO 540, GO 530, GO 520, GO 510, GO 500, GO 300, GO, XL 30 Series, ONE XL HD, Traffic, ONE XL, ONE 30 Series, ONE 3rd edition, ONE 2nd edition, ONE 1st edition, RIDER 2nd edition, RIDER 1st edition
Offered by Allske

2.0 out of 5 stars Not valid for data, 19 Jun. 2013
My cable had the data pins sorted with the GND and +5V pins, so it was only useful to provide power to the device, but not to transfer data. If you use it to charge your phone it's OK, but it won't work to connect anything to a PC.