Profile for Megan > Reviews

Megan

The Elf Company Elf Girl like Elf on the shelf/Elf Magic
The Elf Company Elf Girl like Elf on the shelf/Elf Magic
Offered by The Elf Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Elf Girl a real hit in our household for the whole family, 31 Dec. 2014
Fantastic present for children at Christmas which adds to the magic. They keep asking me where she is now. Hours of fun for everyone

Snuggle Beds Elwood White 3' Single Bed Frame White
Snuggle Beds Elwood White 3' Single Bed Frame White
Offered by Mattressman

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with this product, 31 Dec. 2014
Very happy with this product. Easy to put together. My daughter loves her bed and have fallen asleep with her a few times on the bed. Very comfortable and sturdy.

Disney Princess Ultimate Dream Castle
Disney Princess Ultimate Dream Castle

1.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't recommend for quality!, 17 Mar. 2014
This was not a cheap product at all and although my daughter loves it because it's a Disney princess castle. The quality of the product is not good. The mirror in the castle was bent went it arrived and it's very thin flimsy plastic!

Chicco Bullet Balance Bike (Red)
Chicco Bullet Balance Bike (Red)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great first bike!, 17 Mar. 2014
It's a great first bike. My daughter has just turned two and is a little small but she can just touch the floor on the bike and loves it. So proud of herself that she can balance.

Peppa Pig Go Glow Light and Torch
Peppa Pig Go Glow Light and Torch

5.0 out of 5 stars Peppa pig torch review, 18 Oct. 2013
This product is great does exactly what it says it will do and my daughter loves the torch option as well

The Love of My Life
The Love of My Life

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy read, 5 Nov. 2012
I found this book a really easy enjoyable read. The story kept you interested all the way through with strong characters and a good plot. I hope I never have to deal with grief like this or hope I wouldn't in the same way but could relate to why you would.