Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (sittingbourne, kent United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2
Bradshaws Solar Oxygenator, Solar Air Pump
Bradshaws Solar Oxygenator, Solar Air Pump
Offered by Bradshaws Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Device, 24 April 2014
Arrived promptly and well packaged. Very simple to set up. Stream of bubbles very quickly.Needs to be a bright day but not necessarily full sun. If your shadow is in from to it it still keeps going just a few less bubbles.

We have a bit of an issue with blanket weed and bought a treatment to deal with it but it says works best if pond well oxygenated. Bought this device as we don't have any electric running to the pond and also we have at least 20 baby fish that appeared this spring. Very exciting! So far so good. Waiting for a few more days then will try out the treatment.
The bigger fish seem to like it too.
Does what it says.

Silver-Tone Beaded Multistrand Flex Bracelet (Dark Grey)
Silver-Tone Beaded Multistrand Flex Bracelet (Dark Grey)
Offered by Avalaya Jewellery

4.0 out of 5 stars Good present, 3 Aug. 2013
Arrived quicker than stated.

My husband bought me the purple version for Christmas and I was over the moon with it, so bought this as a present for my sister.
She liked it but personally I still prefer the purple one.

Would buy from this company again and plan to buy another one in a different colour.

The Wanted Walking Maxi Poster 61x91.5cm
The Wanted Walking Maxi Poster 61x91.5cm
Offered by Poster Revolution UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy, 3 Aug. 2013
I bought this for my daughter and she is very pleased with it.

Arrived promptly, packaged well.
Poster good quality, size as quoted.

Draper 1,900 mm x 650 mm x 960 mm Garden Bench Cover
Draper 1,900 mm x 650 mm x 960 mm Garden Bench Cover

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 5 July 2013
Covers the bench well - no problems with delivery.
the only reason it doesn't get 5 is that it sags a bit in the middle so gets a pool of water when it rains but I am being picky

Jacob's Daughter: Book One: Amish Series (Jacob's Daughter Series 1)
Jacob's Daughter: Book One: Amish Series (Jacob's Daughter Series 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable with out being stunning, 5 July 2013
I enjoyed reading this book but it lacks depth - I like the story line but could have done with more detail. I wanted to know more about the way of lives - it was a bit too simple.
Having said that - if you want a book that doesn't have you on the edge of your seat then this is for you - a beach book in some ways.
I will try some more Amish type fiction

Leota's Garden
Leota's Garden
by Francine Rivers

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant read, 5 July 2013
This review is from: Leota's Garden (Paperback)
If you like Christian Fiction then this is a book for you. I have actually got this on my kindle but having read it twice - I have now bought this as a present for my mum who loved 'and the shofar blew' also by Francine Rivers.

Also if you haven't already done so read 'A Voice in the Wind' - it's better still

1art1 49715 Poster Glee Compilation "Join the Club" 91 x 61 cm
1art1 49715 Poster Glee Compilation "Join the Club" 91 x 61 cm
Offered by ASR Posters

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Poster, 5 July 2013
I bought this for my daughter and she is very pleased with it.

Arrived promptly, packaged well.
Poster good quality, size as quoted.

The Accidental Cyclist
The Accidental Cyclist

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant read, 6 Jun. 2013
A litte gem of a book. I loved it. Takes you into the world of the London Courier cyclists on there fixie bikes. I hope that there will be a sequel. I do not often write reviews but this was excellent.

Obsessive Compulsive Cycling Disorder
Obsessive Compulsive Cycling Disorder

5.0 out of 5 stars mums the word, 29 Mar. 2012
Excellent book really loved it. I also like the review written by his mum on this Amazon site. Which is very honest.
I could really identify with this book as I have more bikes than I really need. You just hope that a new bike is going to make
you a bit faster. Dave moaned in the book as he thought he was going pretty well out on his racing bike. When he got overtaken
by an older couple on a tandem. He should not feel about this. As actually tandems are amazingly fast on the flat. Hard work on hills thought. Keep writing Dave this is one of the bests sports books I have read on my Kindle.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 10, 2012 10:59 PM BST

COCOON CHICKEN COOP HEN HOUSE POULTRY ARK NEST BOX NEW - NOW WITH REAR VENT HOLES AND SECURE NEST BOX FLOOR - ONLY SOLD BY SELLER 'COCOON' ON AMAZON
Offered by Cocoon

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Value, 6 Nov. 2011
We bought this for our 3 hens. I would say it is only big enough for 2 hens if they aren't going to free range a great deal. But my 3 are very happy as we let them out for most of the day.
Coup was well made. Took my son and his friend just under an hour to put it all together. Easy to clean out. we have had plenty of rain and so far no leaks.Very good value for money. We are new to keeping chickens and so didn't want to pay a fortune for a coop and it not work out. It has been very successful and my girls are very happy.

Page: 1 | 2