Profile for Mr. J. Pragnell > Reviews

Content by Mr. J. Pragnell

Mr. J. Pragnell "Joff" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
EC Technology® 12000mAh Smart LCD Display External Battery Ultra Compact Aluminum Alloy Dual USB Portable Charger Power Pack For iPhone 6 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S 4, iPad Air, mini, Galaxy S5 S4 S3, Note 4 3, Nexus, HTC One, most other Phones and Tablets - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars An Average Product, Certainly Not Exceptional, 29 Sept. 2014
Charging takes an age, one of the SB connectors snapped after a couple of weeks when one of my kids was using it. Would not buy again.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 1, 2014 7:52 AM GMT

Volkswagen R LINE keyring keychain
Volkswagen R LINE keyring keychain

5.0 out of 5 stars Great VW accessory, 5 May 2014
This review is from: Volkswagen R LINE keyring keychain
I really love this key ring. It goes perfectly with my Tiguan R Line. After a few months it's got a few scratches but the black paint has not chipped off and it still looks great.

TT3D: Closer to the Edge (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + DVD)
TT3D: Closer to the Edge (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + DVD)
Dvd ~ Guy Martin
Offered by Get It on TV

5.0 out of 5 stars If you like Bikes and the TT then watch this, 5 May 2014
This is a great documentary. It's got interviews, action, crashes, and comedy too. If your thinking of going to the Isle of Mann TT then this is worth a watch as an intro to what you might expect to see.

George Foreman 12205 6 Portion Entertaining Removable Plates Grill - Silver
George Foreman 12205 6 Portion Entertaining Removable Plates Grill - Silver

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK, 5 May 2014
Nice looking product and easy to clean. Only problem is cooking sausages takes around 15 mins. The plates don't seem to get hot enough to cook things quite as quickly as I'd like. Best uses are bacon and chicken breasts. Still pleased I have it and it's better than most of it's rivals. I'd suggest maybe have a look at that new Tefal one as an alternative.

Nikon D800 Digital SLR Camera (Body Only)
Nikon D800 Digital SLR Camera (Body Only)

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite thing, 5 May 2014
I'm so pleased with my Nikon D800. It's the best thing I own and I treasure it. Build quality is outstanding and the picture results are superb. Love it!

Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II Lens
Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II Lens

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Nikon Lens Ever, 5 May 2014
I love this lens. It exudes quality in it's construction and the performance is phenomenal. Of the 13 Nikon branded lenses I own, this is my favourite.

Nikon Monarch 7 8x42 DCF
Nikon Monarch 7 8x42 DCF

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely binocs, 5 May 2014
I love these Nikon Binoculars. They are light, bright and perfect for general use and bird watching / wildlife viewing. The Nikon brand adds to their appeal and people who I've let use them think they must be much more expensive than they actually were. I anticipate them lasting many many years. Definitely what I call a 'life partner' purchase.

OP/TECH Secure Its x4 System Connectors
OP/TECH Secure Its x4 System Connectors

5.0 out of 5 stars A good safety product for your camera strap, 5 May 2014
This gives me confidence that the strap on my expensive DSLR won't come apart unintentionally. I'm so pleased with this product, I've bought two sets and use them on my other straps.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 11, 2014 2:13 PM BST

Goldstar Animal Print Leopard Skin Large Faux Fur 150 x 200cm Mink Throw Sofa Bed Throw Bedspread

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my leopard throw, 5 May 2014
This feels so soft and of high quality. Can't believe it was less than £20. It's a fun item to have over the bed, looks a bit trashy with animal print, but I love it anyway. If/when it wears out I'd buy another one.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 5 May 2014
Since wearing this product I have developed eczema on my neck and chest. I can't prove it's related but the coincidence suggests it may be to blame. It's now been thrown in the bin.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4