Profile for D. Campbell > Reviews

Content by D. Campbell

D. Campbell (Glasgow, Scotland, UK)

BENEFIT COSMETICS Benetint Rose-tinted lip & cheek stain FULL SIZE 12.5 ml 0.40 US fl. oz. BOXED
Offered by Stop4Shopping
Price: 29.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 9 Dec 2013
I have used this for a while now, it's a great colour, stays on for a long time and it doesn't leave any stains on glasses etc. Put it on before you go out and that's it, no constant re-applying. Brilliant!

Paul Mitchell Shampoo One 1 litre
Paul Mitchell Shampoo One 1 litre
Offered by Online Beauty Buys
Price: 21.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Best shampoo!, 9 Dec 2013
I love this shampoo. My hair feels super clean even after one rinse, smells great too. I wouldn't use another brand.

IODINE PLUS SUPPORT + 90caps The benefits of Iodine seem endless|Controls the functioning of thyroid glands which has a significant influence on metabolic processes | plays an important role in maintaining optimum energy levels|Improves Nail | Hair | Teeth.
Offered by Zestlife
Price: 29.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Works!, 9 Dec 2013
I found it controlled my appetite quite considerably, and when I did eat I got full on smaller amounts. I would definitely recommend this product.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 24 July 2011
This Jacket is great! It has pockets in all the right places, is waterproof, windproof and extremely comfortable.
Considering buying another in a different colour.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 24 July 2011
I would recommend this top to anyone who has an active lifestyle. Its comfortable, lightweight and in my case, hides a multitude of sins. Very easy to wash and iron too.