Profile for Jenzo > Reviews

Content by Jenzo

Jenzo

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Don't Turn Around: A dark, thrilling, page-turner of a crime novel (Detective Jennifer Knight Crime Thriller Series Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars It was alright. I got through it but the ..., 18 Nov. 2015
It was alright. I got through it but the main character was not particularly compelling. I have downloaded the second book because I thought the premise of the books was interesting. I will probably give it a go.

Caldura 40 litre Compact Mini Fridge (Black)
Caldura 40 litre Compact Mini Fridge (Black)
Offered by Savers UK Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars It chills really well but it is really tiny. ..., 30 Sept. 2015
It chills really well but it is really tiny. When I first turned it on, it made a lot of noise but that stopped as soon as it had reached the required temperature.

Mad Men Season 6
Mad Men Season 6
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars I just love this series - I have been watching it back-to-back ..., 30 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Mad Men Season 6 (Amazon Video)
I just love this series - I have been watching it back-to-back for a few weeks. The characters are compelling, the plotlines are a rollercoaster ride and the period detail is fascinating. I want to eke it out because there is only one series left but I am hopelessly addicted!

Friday on My Mind: A Frieda Klein Novel (Book 5) (Frieda Klein Series)
Friday on My Mind: A Frieda Klein Novel (Book 5) (Frieda Klein Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Series continues to fascinate, 15 Aug. 2015
I love all the Frieda Klein novels (anything by Nicci French novel works for me, really) and this one doesn't disappoint.

A Famine of Horses: A Sir Robert Carey Mystery (Sir Robert Carey Mysteries Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars a jolly historical rom, 15 Aug. 2015
Strong characters, interesting historical detail - pure escapism.

Self Awareness: How To Spot And Change Your Own Behaviour and Disempowering Beliefs With A Proven Step-By-Step Formula For Dramatically Improving You Self ... Of Your Life (Twain: The Emotional Series)

2.0 out of 5 stars nothing new here, 14 Aug. 2015
Nothing new here - brief and undeveloped. I have read similar but with stronger communication.

Stationery Island Chalk Marker W80 - 8 Brilliant Bright Colours Liquid Chalk Ink Pens - 8mm Block Nib - Wet Wipe Erase - 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee! No Quibbles
Offered by Stationery Island

5.0 out of 5 stars zingy brilliant colours, 14 Aug. 2015
I bought these for sign-writing at an event and they could not be better. Bright colours in a lovely range of hues that really made the blackboard signs look fabulous. I am hoping to use them in the classroom as well. Could not recommend highly enough.

Overwhelmed: Work, Love and Play When No One Has The Time
Overwhelmed: Work, Love and Play When No One Has The Time

3.0 out of 5 stars Academic study, rather than a 'how to' manual, 21 April 2015
I read about this book in a magazine and was under the impression that it would provide some tips on how to better manage my time. In fact, it is more of an academic study of dwindling leisure time in the modern world and its impact on women, men and families. It is readable but somewhat depressing. I haven't got to the end of it yet - it is thorough! - so there may be some of those handy tips towards the end. At the moment, I just want to move to Iceland which sounds like it has work-life balance.

The Harcombe Diet 3-Step Plan: Lose 7lbs in 5 days and end food cravings forever

5.0 out of 5 stars Diet to end all diets., 21 April 2015
The book clearly explains the fundamentals of this healthy-eating plan with lots of tips for getting your head in the right place - one of the hardest parts of losing weight. On the face of it, the first phase of the diet plan (which I have been doing for nearly three weeks) seems draconian and, perhaps, unworkable but bear with it. I have not felt any serious cravings or sense of deprivation since I started. At a recent regular get-together, that usually revolves around nibbles, I was able to resist very easily. I have no idea how much weight I have lost (because my weighing scales are broken) but measurements are showing a reduction and, most importantly, I feel control of my eating instead of feeling that my eating is controlling me.

Odyssey Supplies® compatible toothbrush heads for Philips Sonicare toothbrush HX6013 Fully Compatible With The Following Philips Electric ToothBrush Models: DiamondClean, FlexCare, FlexCare Platinum, FlexCare(+), HealthyWhite, 2 Series, EasyClean and PowerUp. (8)
Offered by Odyssey Supplies