Profile for zero_circle > Reviews

zero_circle (UK)

Smashing Pumpkins Classic Zero T-shirt, Size: Small
Smashing Pumpkins Classic Zero T-shirt, Size: Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Mar. 2015
So.. This will be the 6th time I've bought this t-shirt... =)

Kryptonite Evolution Series 4 FlexFrame U-Lock - Black/Orange, 10.2 X 22.9 X 1.4 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Great lock. It feels rather heavy and substantial in ..., 9 Mar. 2015
Great lock. It feels rather heavy and substantial in your rucksack but it comforts me to know that my shiny steed is protected by something so robust. I think the bright orange design basically says 'move along' as well! =)

Noein Complete Series Boxset [2007] [DVD]
Noein Complete Series Boxset [2007] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kazuki Akane
Offered by A2Z Entertains

5.0 out of 5 stars Strongly recommended!, 1 Dec. 2009
To put it simply this is one of the most refreshing anime series to have come out in the last decade. Original ideas, vibrant story-telling and visceral animation. Noein is an absolute treat and at this price there's no excuse for missing out!

Fables: Dark Ages
Fables: Dark Ages
by Bill Willingham

5.0 out of 5 stars The best yet!, 19 Oct. 2009
This review is from: Fables: Dark Ages (Paperback)
I concur with Bluegreendark's review - this is an astonishing book and has breathed new life into a series that we thought to be pretty much concluded. Had me close to tears on a crowded train soon after purchase! =P Great stuff Mr. Willingham - keep it coming!

Fables Covers By James Jean HC
Fables Covers By James Jean HC
by James Jean

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 24 July 2009
If you're a fan of James Jean and his work with Fables then invest in this now whilst you still can. Absolutely stunning, lovingly presented book... A real treasure! =)

We3
We3
by Frank Quitely

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful little yarn!, 1 May 2009
This review is from: We3 (Paperback)
A very powerful little graphic novel - well written and expertly illustrated. This is a very short read and I think a lot of its impact comes from its concise format. Well worth the money and sure to leave a lump in your throat - this one brought tears to my eyes!