Profile for Lioness > Reviews

Content by Lioness

Lioness

Page: 1 | 2
The Very Lazy Lion (Peek a Boo Pop Ups)
The Very Lazy Lion (Peek a Boo Pop Ups)
by Jack Tickle

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, 14 Sep 2013
My two year old loves this book and it ends with the monkey going to sleep, so we have used it as a bedtime story. He has been ok with the story, however I imagine that some kids may find being eaten by a lion or hippo quite scary (at bedtime anyway). Otherwise, great quality, and Ill be buying more of this series.

Sterntaler Non-Slip Baby Socks Summer Boy - Dark Blue, 18-24 months- available in different colours and sizes

5.0 out of 5 stars Best non-slip socks we ever tried, 14 Sep 2013
We love these, I just ordered another pair for my two year old, who loves running around the house and keeps slipping in other socks. I first ordered these when he started walking and I highly recommend them!

Sterntaler Non-Slip Baby/Children Socks Summer Stripes - Brown, 12-18 months- available in different colours and sizes

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 10 Oct 2012
It is so difficult to find proper non-slip socks for toddlers, so these ones are heaven sent.
I feel so much better with my little one being safe wearing these.
Great product.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars pricey, but great, 10 Oct 2012
My hair never felt better and Im so glad Ive come across this product after all these years of trying different things..
I would recommend it to anyone who has dry ends and doesnt want to risk their hair getting oily. Lovely smell too. I have been recommending this to friends and family to, give it a go, it's worth it. :-)

Travalo Easy Refill Travel Perfume Atomizer Spray Bottle in Perfect Pink
Travalo Easy Refill Travel Perfume Atomizer Spray Bottle in Perfect Pink
Offered by FragrancesCosmeticsPerfumes

5.0 out of 5 stars absoulutely brilliant, 10 Oct 2012
What a great product!! Ready to go within seconds and hardly takes up any space in my handbag. Brilliant, highly recommended.

MoroccanOil - Oil Treatment For All Hair Types (25ml) [Misc.]
MoroccanOil - Oil Treatment For All Hair Types (25ml) [Misc.]
Offered by Health and Beauty Emporium

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fantastic, 26 April 2012
After reading the reviews, I decided to order the sample size as I wanted to give it a try, as I have tried so many products over the years.
I have to say, it was worth every penny. I only use a tiny bit of it, and it makes my hair amazingly soft, shiny and it even smells great! I use it after I towel dry my hair and I also put a bit on when I dry it. A wonderful product and I can highly recommend it to anyone who wants to put an end to frizzy, dry, unmanageable hair, like mine was. Superb product.
I will try the shampoo and conditioner too next as I don't mind spending money on hair products that actually work. :-)

"In the Womb" Life's Precious First Journey (UK PAL)(region 2)(2005) - The Ultimate Pregnancy Companion
Dvd ~ Dilly Barlow

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating, 1 Dec 2011
This is a must see for people who are interested in finding out what happens to their little beautiful baby in those 9 months. Id highly recommend it to anyone who is expecting.

NASAL ASPIRATOR BABY-VAC
NASAL ASPIRATOR BABY-VAC
Offered by PHARMACIE DE BUCARIN

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredibly satisfied, 1 Dec 2011
I bought this for my three months old baby who had his first cold and really struggled with his breathing when trying to eat. However strange it sounds to connect this to your hoover, it does work wonders and in fact, Im sure it helps with faster recovery! My little one is used to this now and he doesnt even cry anymore when we use it. Id recommend it to anyone who has a little one who cannot yet blow their nose.

Lamaze Play & Grow Sir Prance-a-Lot
Lamaze Play & Grow Sir Prance-a-Lot
Offered by modelstore

5.0 out of 5 stars SIr Prancelot - great fun, 1 Dec 2011
I bought this for my four months old baby and he loved it from the first second. Easy to hold, lots of different things and colours to look at. The plastic rings are great to be chewed on, so all around entertainment. Highly recommended.

Mini DisplayPort + USB AUDIO to HDMI (v1.3b) adapter cable by Neet® - ( for Unibody MacBook - Pro - Air - iMac etc. )
Offered by Neet Cables

5.0 out of 5 stars does what it says on the tin, 6 Jun 2010
Bought this to connect my beautiful mac to the Samsung LCD tv and it works absolutely fine, no problems at all, recommended!

Page: 1 | 2