Profile for Josev > Reviews

Content by Josev

Josev

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Mountek nGroove Snap 2 Car Mount for Smartphones & Mini Tablets. Fits into CD Slots and Dashboard Grooves. Functions as a Desktop Stand and Tripod Adapter.
Offered by Rapid Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy., 8 July 2014
The quality of the product is very good and it arrived quickly.
Easy to fit in my Honda Civic's (new type), DVD player.
Included were 2 rectangular metal plates with adhesive backing - 1 quite thin and the other a bit thicker.
I slipped the thinner one between my mobile which I use as a satnav and it's case not using the adhesive. You could stick the metal plate on the inside of the back cover of the mobile as it's very thin.
The mobile is then very easily attached magnetically to the car mount. It seems quite firm and it's easy to remove the mobile.
Have a look here for the different methods of attachments and mounts.
mounts:
How to:

UK SPEC MiniX NEO X8-H Quad-core CPU Octa-core GPU S802-H Android 4.4 KitKat box. DTS+Dolby Digital. Custom accelerated XBMC. + FREE M1 AIRMOUSE.
Offered by 3C4U

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, up to date buy, 8 July 2014
Arrived safely. I bought from this seller - YOUTULINDA, and it came with a 3-pin UK PSU (not an adapter) although it says it was made in China, it does bear the European Conformity (CE) markings. This together with the leads were at the bottom of the box. The box was the only part shrink wrapped.
The MiniX seems to work fine - it's like having an Android tablet on your TV. I been loading it up with various Apps from the Google Play Store.
This MiniX came with the M1 Airmouse. I'm still trying to get used to using it and may well use my Logitech M185 Wireless Mouse instead which I use for my laptop. Time will tell.
In addition this unit has Miracast which works well.
I have also installed Sygic Navigation which together with an Android Bluetooth gps App using the Mock provider option, allows me to plan routes etc. on 'a larger scale'.

10 Braided Leather Cell Phone Wrist Strap Lanyard 0.16"
10 Braided Leather Cell Phone Wrist Strap Lanyard 0.16"

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice varied colours, 8 July 2014
Nice varied colours.
Each strap is about 4mm thick and the actual strap part (the loop) is around 95mm long which meant that my wife could not get her hand fully through the loop.
Took 2½ weeks to arrive.

TRESemme 5542DU 2200 W Power Dryer
TRESemme 5542DU 2200 W Power Dryer
Offered by Slamtech Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I bought this one., 18 Jun 2014
I've used this hair dryer a couple of times and love it already. Everything about it is good - the price, the heat, the length of the cord and most important for me is it's very light in weight. It's easy to use. Well pleased and I would recommend it.

Command Decorating Clips Value Pack with White Strips
Command Decorating Clips Value Pack with White Strips

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks and work well., 18 Jun 2014
I used these for fitting some Xmas lighting around the inside of the front door. They were easy to fit and worked well with the lights, keeping them in place.
I had to remove a couple of the clips and they came off easily as per the instructions.

2 Pairs Of Adult Silicone Swimming Push In Ear Plugs & Safety Cord
2 Pairs Of Adult Silicone Swimming Push In Ear Plugs & Safety Cord
Offered by Tiger Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Snug fit., 18 Jun 2014
I've had to have a grommet fitted in on ear and these ear plugs are to be recommended in keeping any water out. They fit easily into the ear canal and stay there.
They are easy to fit being of soft silicone.

100 CD / DVD SLEEVES
100 CD / DVD SLEEVES
Offered by best deal 4 u

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential., 18 Jun 2014
This review is from: 100 CD / DVD SLEEVES (Electronics)
I got fed up with using paper sleeves and have been using these for a couple of years now for CDs and DVDs. They fit well, the price is very good. No complaints.

Black Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012 Model) Case Cover (Second Updated Version of Case) - Retail Packed Executive Multi Function Standby Case with Built-in Magnet for Sleep / Wake feature for the Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012 Model) - (8GB,16GB,32GB Wi-Fi or 32GB 3G HSPA+) + Screen Protector + Stylus Pen (Available in Mutiple Colors)
Offered by MOFRED PRODUCTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits well, looks good., 18 Jun 2014
I had this case for a couple of years now. It fits my 1st gen Nexus 7 well and also protects it. The sleep/ wake functions well.
As you fold the front flap back, you tuck it in at the back. I found that on repeated use my finger nail was loosening the little flap at the rear causing the layer to part. A bit of Evostick was needed and it's been fine ever since.

New Innovations Total Pillow, Blue
New Innovations Total Pillow, Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful., 18 Jun 2014
I've been using this for a couple of years and have found it very useful. One of our settees although having a high back, I find my neck needs support and this supports my head and neck nicely. The price is good as well.

Bosch ALR 900 Electric Lawnraker
Bosch ALR 900 Electric Lawnraker

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for the grass, 18 Jun 2014
I bought this about 2 years ago when the price was £90. I use it about 2 or 3 times a year and found it easy and problem free to use. It doesn't seem to be as aggressive with the lawn as an old Black and Decker Lawn Raker where the tines really dug in and brought all the thatch up. This Bosch model does collect the moss and thatch but seems a lot gentler. I think I'd prefer the B & D though although this model is a lot easier to use with the pram type handle and it's also well made..
None of the tines have broken.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7