Profile for jack63 > Reviews

Content by jack63

jack63

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Braun Oral-B Professional Care 1000 One-Mode Rechargeable Toothbrush (Packaging Varies)
Offered by Survival-32

5.0 out of 5 stars Braun Oral-B Care 1000 Toothbrush, 2 Dec. 2013
Bought this to replace my old toothbrush (Braun 600) which had finally given up the ghost. I would never go back to a manual toothbrush.

CAUTION ELDERLY DRIVER Car Safety Novelty Sign, Baby On Board Style, Bumper Sticker Sign Style, Car Sign, Elderly Driver Car Sign
Offered by iwantthatsigncom

5.0 out of 5 stars Elderly Driver Sign, 2 Dec. 2013
I bought it for my grandfather, who will, I hope, maintain his sense of humour. I don't know if it will stay on his car permanently, but it will give everyone a laugh.

Bosmere B370 Stacking/ Reclining Chair Cover
Bosmere B370 Stacking/ Reclining Chair Cover
Offered by LightingandMobileAccessoriesUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Garden Stacking Chair Cover, 2 Dec. 2013
I have been looking for a good quality cover for our barbeque chairs. This item seems to tick all of the boxes.

Playmobil 4324 Furnished School Building
Playmobil 4324 Furnished School Building
Offered by Kara-Handelshaus GmbH Preise inkl. MwSt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Playmobile two storey school., 19 Sept. 2013
It took a long time to put together,(more than the instructions suggest), but once it was assembled, my granddaughter has barely stopped playing with it. We also added the gymnasium kit, as she attends a local gymnastics school.

Arrow 2 Section Loft Ladder
Arrow 2 Section Loft Ladder

5.0 out of 5 stars Basic loft ladder., 19 Sept. 2013
I am fed up with climbing up into our attic, on a set of step ladders, especially at Christmas, when the decorations come down, ( about ten trips up and down), then a few weeks later ten trips up and down, to put everything back into the loft . This basic ladder makes things so much easier.

Plasplugs Timber Frame Screws Fixings M8x80mm 4 Pack
Plasplugs Timber Frame Screws Fixings M8x80mm 4 Pack
Offered by HouseWare

5.0 out of 5 stars frame fixings., 19 Sept. 2013
What is there to say. I needed a couple of fixings for a job in the garden, so was loathe to buy a pack of 10 from the D-I-Y stores, as I would probably never use the rest. This small pack was ideal. Cheap enough, and prompt delivery.

Wolfcraft 2211000 Combi-Sander Fixoflex S=8mm ø 125mm
Wolfcraft 2211000 Combi-Sander Fixoflex S=8mm ø 125mm

5.0 out of 5 stars A tool which no tool box should be without., 19 Sept. 2013
I bought this to replace one I had for many years, but I finally broke the flexi-shaft. It makes sanding so much more accurate, as it follows the contours of, say the bonnet or wing of a car, so much better than a fixed pad. No more digging-in, and damaging the surface.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 30, 2013 6:54 PM GMT

Metal Screw-In Dog Lead Stake
Metal Screw-In Dog Lead Stake
Offered by R & S Supplies Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars More than just a dog tether., 19 Sept. 2013
I bought two of these to help hold down my granddaughter's garden swing / climbing frame. They are much more secure than the pegs supplied with the swing.

Kenwood CO606 3-in-1 Can Opener with Knife Sharpener and Bottle Opener, 40 Watt - Chrome

4.0 out of 5 stars Opens tins well., 19 Sept. 2013
My only problem with this opener is that it is a little more fiddely than our old one, to get the tin in the correct position to start opening. Once in the correct place, it works perfectly.

1 x California Scents Car Cherry Air Freshener, lasts up to 60 days. No liquid so this is a fully spill proof item, no mess, just miles of fresh air.

5.0 out of 5 stars California scents (Cherry), 2 Aug. 2013
I love the smell in both my car, and my daughter's car. We both use them with the setting at virtually minimum.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3