Profile for Sensationali > Reviews

Content by Sensationali

Sensationali

Sweet Seduction Sabotage (Sweet Seduction, #6)
Sweet Seduction Sabotage (Sweet Seduction, #6)
Price: 2.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you Nicola Claire for capturing my imagination and getting me a little hot under the collar again and again and again !, 22 Feb 2014
Having read the whole series so far back to back, I pray there are more to follow in the series (I can think of another 5 characters I would like to catch up with) and hope I don't have to wait too long to read them ! I just love the way the story unfolds through each installment and that previously explored characters are woven into the plot, however I would like a little more of them in the story just to know they are still ok. I missed Adam, Finn, Katie, Jason, Nick and Eva in this story. I keep expecting in any of the books, for the girls to meet up and confide on each other, spilling the beans on their developing relationships. But I understand that this was Kelly and Drew's story and it could get diluted if you drag too many character into the plot. I also wished the end of the book had not sped 5 weeks forward as I felt like I had missed a chunk of the action between Drew and Kelly and how that monumental situation had shaped them and their relationship, how Gen coped with both her best friend and fiance in such danger and in the aftermath. So I guess I'm just greedy and want more ! I do feel like I know them all pretty well though and if I were to head off to Auckland then I would wish I could buy a coffee and some chocolate, sit in a corner of the shop and watch the 'Hotties' in action. Guess that is down to the author writing about believable characters, even if they can be a little irritating very occasionally and all have such ferocious appetites for sex and danger. So I'm waiting with baited breath for the next all consuming installment and might just have to re-read all the books again with hindsight in mind whilst I wait impatiently. Thank you Nicola Claire for keeping my interest, capturing my imagination, transporting me to the other side of the world and in the process getting me a little hot under the collar again and again and again !

Dark Layers (Volume 1): A L Gray
Dark Layers (Volume 1): A L Gray

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth a read, 12 Feb 2014
So here is my review of story that I couldn't put down and read in one sitting! I have been careful not to write any spoilers in this review. Anile is a very innocent, clever and independent young lady who takes a job with a law firm. She has a best friend who is in love with her and would be perfect for her if only she felt the same deep feelings for him. Elijah the complicated, manipulative, highly intelligent, uber wealthy Alpha male and Anile's new boss. He is used to getting his way until he meets his latest obsession, Anile.The story is that of Elijah stalking his prey and Anile's struggle with her head and her heart. I loved reading this book, I ran the gauntlet of emotions along side the characters whilst enjoying trying to understand them through the twists and turns. Interestingly there are a couple of threads introduced that I'm sure will be relevant in further installments.One of the things I really enjoyed about this book is that it is refreshingly set in the UK and know the locations mentioned. I didn't anticipate the climax of this installment and am intrigued where the next will take the characters. Now I can't wait til April, and think with 6 episodes in total that it might be a very long and frustrating year !
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 13, 2014 1:37 PM GMT

Finding the Right Girl: A Nice GUY spin-off novel (Nice Girl series)
Finding the Right Girl: A Nice GUY spin-off novel (Nice Girl series)
Price: 1.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth a read, 25 Jan 2014
After reading the trilogy I was hooked wanting to find a happy ending for all the characters I had grown to love. I experienced all sorts of emotions whilst reading this book with all the twists and turns that presented themselves along the way. I couldn't put the book down and ended up reading it in one sitting ! Well worth a read.