Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now
Profile for Stuart Murrell > Reviews

Content by Stuart Murrell

Stuart Murrell

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (Nintendo Wii U)
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (Nintendo Wii U)
Offered by Excess Gaming

5.0 out of 5 stars A must buy for WiiU owners!, 13 Feb. 2014
Great game. Not really been into the assassins creed series until now as the settings didn't really appeal, but come on, who wouldn't want to be a pirate? The visuals are stunning in places and I often find myself just aimlessly admiring the scenery and lighting effects. The sheer scale and scope of the open world environment should be applauded and the prospect of exploring it all even borders on daunting to begin with. Sailing the open seas (with its ever changing weather conditions) in search of plunder/victims, whilst your crew sing atmospheric shanties is absorbing.

If your even vaguely considering this purchase, just do it. You won't be disappointed and without supporting third party titles such as this, they may dry up entirely on this platform.

Wild Republic 30cm Cuddlekins Sloth
Wild Republic 30cm Cuddlekins Sloth

5.0 out of 5 stars Girl friend Loves It, 13 Feb. 2014
Bought this as a christmas present before she was tempted to get a real life version. Vey soft and cuddly and often ends up on my side of the bed in the mornings, with me being accused of stealing him in my sleep. As regards previous comments about backwards legs, I think that is how sloths legs are in reality as they hang from trees. Certainly didn't strike me as looking disfigured.

FPUK 3 Metre 3.5mm to 3.5mm Stereo Jack to Jack Cable Lead GOLD [Electronics]
FPUK 3 Metre 3.5mm to 3.5mm Stereo Jack to Jack Cable Lead GOLD [Electronics]
Offered by Sunny Market

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 13 Feb. 2014
Good quality lead at a dirt cheap price. What more could you want? Used it to connect my TV (which has poor quality, buzzy speakers at higher volumes) to my stereo system.

Campingaz Bleuet Micro Plus Stove
Campingaz Bleuet Micro Plus Stove
Offered by MightyHousewares

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product., 13 Feb. 2014
Already had one of these and was so impressed that I bought a second one to double up on the cooking front. Found it cheapest on Amazon.

Jvc Haeb75b Sports Ear Clip Headphones with Adjustable Clip - Black
Jvc Haeb75b Sports Ear Clip Headphones with Adjustable Clip - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., 13 Feb. 2014
Comfortable set of earphones which stay in place even during the most energetic running session. However, did feel that the sound quality was a bit thin and tinney.

Batman Arkham City: Armored Edition (Nintendo Wii U)
Batman Arkham City: Armored Edition (Nintendo Wii U)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 13 Feb. 2014
Great game, great visuals, superb combat system, A must buy for any WiiU owner. Just be prepared to kiss goodbye to many hours of your life.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, 13 Feb. 2014
Needed a cheap fancy dress outfit for my mates 30th birthday. Was worried that it would hang off me as I needed the X-large size for the height but I'm a fairly skinny guy. Worries unfounded however, as it fits perfectly and looks superb given the price. So glad I made this decision as my local fancy dress shop wanted £18 to hire one for the night and this only cost me £16 delivered.