Profile for Stuart23 > Reviews

Content by Stuart23

Stuart23

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Design fault?, 12 Nov. 2011
I ordered a 12 pack of these heads in june. The first head I changed after three months and it seemed fine. The second head I put on only lasted a fortnight before the head stopped rotating and just vibrated so I put on a third head. This too only lasted two weeks before comming loose in the rotation mount, making a strange noise and the positive oscillation failing. I also noted that there was less of a positive click when pressing the head onto the Braun body.
I hope that these are easily rectifiable design faultsTechGearUK 4 Four Pack of Replacement Toothbrush Refill Heads - GENERIC COMPATIBLE WITH ALL ORAL B (Value Pack of 4) as we need a good generic product here.

The New Rulers of the World
The New Rulers of the World
by John Pilger

4.0 out of 5 stars A disturbing read, 27 Sept. 2010
Definately not a "feel good" read. No doubt will be dismissed by people of right-wing opinion but concurs with many other commentators such as Joseph Stiglitz, Noam Cholmsky and Robert Fisk. This view should be plomulgated more widely to the people of the western world. Only then wil the politicos have the power to change things. Narrow self-interest is already destroying our world.