Profile for catkin > Reviews

Content by catkin

catkin

Haunted From Within (BOOK TWO) - Peter's Story: - The most gripping Mystery & Detective Medical Crime Thriller you will ever read!

2.0 out of 5 stars Really people? 5 stars?!, 29 Nov. 2013
I read loads of reviews before I downloaded both books together and I genuinely thought hundreds of people couldn't be generously over rating the books - how wrong I was! Far too long, completely far fetched and a terribly cheesy ending. It didn't even persuade me to look up 'organ transplant personality change' on the internet as the author suggested it may. It just made me glad that I'd only spent a pound.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Quiddler Card Game, 12 May 2011
I bought this card game 4 years ago to take along on a family holiday and the 10 of us just loved it and 6 of us now have it. It's a simple concept but such good fun and satisfyingly competitive! There's no limit to the number of players and really all ages can play. The rules are easy to follow and all you need that isn't provided is a score pad and pen. If you love word games and group games - buy it, buy it now!